Ratings for Dr. Amin S Kanani

Excellent doctor! He is thorough and up to date on the latest literature with respect to his profession. A true professional!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very good doctor and kind person. He even took the time to call me home and answer my questions. Nice receptionist as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. was excellent, and he explained everything to me

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Had a 20 min wait. Staff was ok. Doctor was fantastic

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr Kanani for several years for asthma, allergies and immunotherapy. We have found him to be knowledgeable and very helpful, a true expert in his field. Dr. Kanani is very current on all available treatment options and takes the time to explain and answer questions thoroughly. We have been pleasantly surprised that despite the fact it takes several months to get an appointment, we never have to wait more than ten minutes to see him once there and he is never rushed. My son underwent an oral challenge of a tree nut recently , which required a stay of several hours in the office with repeated evaluations for symptoms. Plenty of time to observe the clean surroundings and respectful interactions. A shout - out too to Dr. Kanani's receptionist who is always pleasant, accommodating and professional. The entire experience at Dr. Kanani's is excellent - highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Went to him for 5 years, gave me immunotherapy for 5 years - I still have terrible allergies, the shots did nothing and Kanani just went through the usual steps like I was a robot - no personalized care

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Kanani was so so wonderful. He listened, explained everything very thoroughly, and was kind. Although I was there for my own allergy testing, he answered extensive questions I had about my son's allergies.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I have had such a wonderful experience at Dr. Kanani's office staff was very helpful greats you with a smile and Dr. kanani is a great listener and has helped me alot.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

He is such a great doctor. Has helped me so much!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kanani. He is such a good listener and is patient with questions. He really helped me figure out what was going on with me with my allergies and headaches.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016