Ratings for Dr. Robert Armitage

Robert is great. I had a back issue ten years ago and he resolved it quickly so I could play in a sport tournament. Through regular checkups I haven't had any major episodes since. I also had a neck issue and Robert came in on his day off to help resolve. He's a great guy. I can only surmise that people who are rating him low have their own issues. I see many many regulars over the years which is a testament to his ability.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Armitage, and I use the term "Doctor" loosely, confirms my suspicion that Chiropractic is indeed absolute quackery. What an arrogant twit!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

By far the worst chiropractor I have seen. He is always late, has an attitude if you question something or have a concern, and rushes you through 5mins for $55. His staff are rude and harrassing in nature.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Terrible bedside manner and arrogant. Seems impatient at times and is always late

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Wow. Rude and arrogant is on point. Dr Armitage. Makes assumptions and doesn't listen. Not sure if he keeps knowledge current. You get 5 munites with him. So you will need more appointments than with chiropractor that has 10 to 15 min time slots.. Tells me it's more about money not helping. He staff are not friendly or helpful. Won't take ownership or apologize for mistakes.

Submitted January 12, 2016

the worst doctor i have ever seen hands down. horrible attitude. very unpleasant person to be around.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Completely arrogant and rushes you through your 3 minutes of treatment. Doesn't listen to your concerns. I herniated a disc while seeing him and it continued to get worse instead of better. He continued to do manipulations on me with a disc herniation. I only started feeling better after I stopped seeing him and went to a physiotherapist instead. His office called me three times to get me to come back and he even called me on my cell to try to argue that I needed to keep seeing him! Good riddance. He's terrible.

Submitted September 4, 2014

Arrogant, pretentious, doesn't take time, seems insecure about being a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I found Dr R. Armitage to have the worst bedside manner of any Dr I've been to. Insensitive and blunt. Not someone you want to have crack your bones

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Armitage is the best. He is a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner and has been a great help in helping me enjoy the sports I love for almost a decade. I recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Robert Armitage's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.