Ratings for Dr. Michael Mechanic

Excellent Dentist! He and his team are truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I have finally found a dentist I trust. He takes the time to answer even my dumbess questions and I never feel like he is trying to overcharge me. When the treatment I'm inquiring about is not necessary or not the best for my situation, he takes the time to tell me why.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have seen many dentists in my life. Dr Mechanic and his staff have impressed me with their eagerness to help, their empathy, their patience in explaining options, gentleness and foremost, their effectiveness. I finally found "my" dentist!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Great experience with Dr. I've been to a few dentists in my life and he is by far the best one. When work needed to be done, he suggested all of the options giving me the advantages and disadvantages of each. He is also available to answer any questions you may have at the time of appointment or any other time. Special thanks to the receptionists.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Where to start, a friend said to go see him and it is the best move I ever did. I saw multiple dentist in my life time and I am very prone to problem's and have had many problem's with previous dentist this guy and staff do all they can to make me feel better and they do. Because of all the dentist problem I had in the past I only went every 3 years because I was scared of having issues I know it's not helping myself but I really hate dentist. they took the time to answer any question and all is perfect after 4 appointments in the last month I have had zero problem and that says it all I will always go back there and get checked every year from now on. This is all honest comments and I would vouch for that dentist any time

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The best dentist I've seen ever! Very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Took the time to explain options and did not push for an immediate resolution. Did his work expertly, even the injection did not hurt, like it did when done by other dentists. Cutting edge technology with sand blasting for tooth cleaning, and computerized X-ray that is 75% less radiation than regular X-ray. Valerie, the hygienist who did my tooth cleaning was not only thorough and friendly, but she was also funny, helping me go through the whole process with ease. I was given samples specific to my needs after cleaning, and I left the office a happy camper. I should probably mention that my previous experience with dentist is from BC, where I saw reputable dentists as well. I would not hesitate to recommend dr. Mechanic to anyone. In fact, I've already been recommending him to my coworkers. Hope he doesn't get so busy that it'll be too long to see him :)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

complained of some pain in my tooth. he had nothing to say. one year later i returned with severe pain and tells me i need a root canal. greedy dr. who wd rather take the said tooth out and take 2000.- than save the tooth a year earlier with minimal cost of a filling. though it is my fault for not immediately seeing an alternate dr., the crown is still in place. i wd hv preferred to save the tooth a year earlier.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I had a dental emergency while visiting Montreal--I was helping a friend with a light fixture when the ladder collapsed causing me to strike my front teeth on the lower rung. Fortunately, my friend recommended Dr. Mechanic. Not only did he do excellent dentistry--he tended to the dental trauma and repaired my front tooth-- he also helped me to deal with the emotional stress related to this ordeal. I recommend Dr. Mechanic without reservation. Thank You!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I have been going to this dentist for over 25 years. He is the best dentist I ever had! He is patient and friendly. He also has an excellent sense of humor to lighten up a problem that has to be fixed. Before I knew him, I tried some others. I can trust this man totally with any dental problems that I have. He did fillings, caps, fixed broken teeth, and did root canals on me. All were of great success. Naturally, during the process, I was nervous, and had some discomfort because of the nature of the work. If he retires, I will be very nervous about how to find another good dentist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I agree with all of the positive comments below. Dr. Mechanic has been my dentist for the past 22 years, and I have always been thoroughly impressed with his knowledge, diligence, and ease of approach. More specifically, I recently had facing work and a root canal performed by Dr. Mechanic; my smile has never looked better, and the entire process was literally painless. Surely, the one negative comment below is an anomaly and nothing more. Thank you, Dr. Mechanic!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011