Ratings for Dr. Sean Cleary

This is a great doctor to bad his not at the Toronto general anymore every time i talk to him he give me lots of confidence that is going to be ok very cind and compassion pearson we need more like him i give 2 star for the staff because the nurses are very unprofessional and rude just like most hospitals unfortunately

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

absolutely great doctor and great man. really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Cleary did a very complicated surgery to remove tumors in my mom's pancreas. Most impressive of his characters is his positive stubbornness in evaluating all the diagnostic tests and scenarios before coming to a conclusion...which in my mom's case helped him pinpoint a problem that had been missed by previous doctor who had seen her reports, thus potentially avoiding a later much more complicated situation. He is very calm and tries to do the right thing always. Highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I was turned down for surgery in the US but Dr Cleary was willing to take in my case. 2 years later I am cancer free. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Great Dr. When he speaks he builds such a rapour and confidence in his patients. My mother had a very complicated surgery and he was the guy who said he can do it!! Amazing dr.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Not so smart for complicated cases, may be good for easy cases, however he is polite, my investigations were normal according to his opinion but really not, therefore he didn't care about my serious illness especially abdominal pain and weight loss, in another meaning, he neglected me and told me come back after 6 months, although I had 2 visits to emergency last 2 months.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Cleary is an excellent surgeon and a compassionate and caring physician. I just celebrated the 5 year anniversary (Feb 2015) of my liver resection and will forever be grateful to Dr Cleary.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Had my first appointment with Dr. Sean Cleary on the 20th of July 2014 after I was diagnosed with cancer on July 8th 2014, He had me in for surgery on July 23 2014, I have never in my life meet anyone as caring as Dr. Sean Cleary. Till today I still see him and he has been so helpful getting me through the toughest times of my life, if it wasn't for me meeting with him I don't think id be around to write this so Thank You very much Dr. Cleary for everything you have and continue to do for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Cleary was punctual, efficient, and helpful with explanations. It was a pleasure dealing with this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Very helpful and thorough. I have been seeing him for 3 years now and he has always been a very thoughtful and caring doctor. He has kept me waiting at appointments sometimes but I have also dealt with various specialists over the past 10 years with my son's illness and this is to be expected. These doctors are very busy and overworked. Clinic appointments do not take precedence over emergencies and each persons care is different. Patience and understanding is needed when seeing specialists.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013