Ratings for Dr. Michael Philbin

I spent 20” filling out pages of personal information. This doctor came in room after another 20” ofwaiting. He told me in 10 or less minutes that he did not want me to die by doing a face lift. I’m an RN, extremely active and even tho I’m 71 I’ve never felt so old as he made me feel. I do have a fast heart rate caused by epinephrine in dental office. I have high BP but is controlled by medication. A very well known doc 10 yrs ago did a blephoroplasty without problems. He was very well aware of my reaction to epinephrine. It came out great. What a horrible manner on this drs part. Even though I understand all the risks being a nurse I should have been treated as a patient and would not recommend him. I have never felt so bad as I do tonight for being (too old and not healthy). I could have easily have given him my cardiologists evaluation if he had asked. He said another dr might do it in a hospital setting. Well is this the place to go anyway if no emergency equipment or other emergency personnel is available?! My feeling no.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Philbin is wonderful and I would highly recommend him. He is very honest and trustworthy which are great characteristics. He does amazing work. He is personable, friendly and gental. He just seems like a nice person. Again, I would definitely recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Philbin is without a doubt the best plastic surgeon in MN. He is honest and practical but most importantly performs beautiful work. I recently had a mommy makeover procedure and couldn't be happier with the results I have so far.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Philbin is an amazing surgeon. He is VERY honest and tells you exactly what you can expect. He has a great bedside manor and I would refer anyone I know to him. In fact I have and anyone that has gone to him has agreed with me 110% percent. I can't thank him enough for his help!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

My experience with Edina Plastic Surgery and Dr. Philbin was great. He was very positive yet extremely honest about the results I could expect from the procedure. The experience exceeded my expectations and my results are phenomenal. The staff at the surgery center was very kind and caring. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Philbin at Edina Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I thought Dr Philbin was very honest and trustworthy. He had a great bedside manor and my results were amazing!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Michael Philbin's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Veterans Administration