Ratings for Dr. Michael Philbin

Dr. Philbin is without a doubt the best plastic surgeon in MN. He is honest and practical but most importantly performs beautiful work. I recently had a mommy makeover procedure and couldn't be happier with the results I have so far.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Philbin is an amazing surgeon. He is VERY honest and tells you exactly what you can expect. He has a great bedside manor and I would refer anyone I know to him. In fact I have and anyone that has gone to him has agreed with me 110% percent. I can't thank him enough for his help!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

My experience with Edina Plastic Surgery and Dr. Philbin was great. He was very positive yet extremely honest about the results I could expect from the procedure. The experience exceeded my expectations and my results are phenomenal. The staff at the surgery center was very kind and caring. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Philbin at Edina Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I thought Dr Philbin was very honest and trustworthy. He had a great bedside manor and my results were amazing!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Michael Philbin's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Oxford