Ratings for Dr. Joseph Bivens

A thief who never performed the proper lipo on my chest and pec implants. He took $17k from me in a year's time and I am now having to shell out $6k to correct his tacky work. Also, a friend of mine had to get her butt implants redone by another doctor only a year after she had them done by him. STAY AWAY!!! Why is he able to even still practice?

Submitted January 4, 2016

I got breast augmentation and my boobs look great. I wish they were bigger because after the swelling went down my boobs got smaller. My nipples look uneven right now but it has only been 3 weeks since the surgery and the incisions are noticeable but I have been putting mederma to make sure it lightens. The doctor was great but the customer service from the office staff is horrible. They don't tell you all of the information up front.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Very courteous and informative. Staff is attentive and punctual. Consults are free of charge, and there is availability on Saturdays too!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010