Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Esmail

My family doctor is in the same building as this dentist so I decided to try it out. This dental office was BEYOND disorganized. I waited outside the office for 15 min without even being acknowledged. Finally someone came out, only to have me sit for another 15 min. When things got started the computer systems werent working, they had to take the x-rays twice. While waiting to see the dentist, I could hear the receptionist yelling to someone else on the phone about paying money. She was very rude and abrupt. When I finished, had to wait AGAIN, while they called my insurance company to find out if I even had coverage. Shouldnt this be done before hand? They had no respect for my time. Then I was told my insurance does not do direct billing and I had to pay the whole thing up front. My previous office direct billed for me so I was livid when I left. I would NOT recommend this office at all. The dentist and his assistant were fantastic. Very pleasant. The recepionist was a headache.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010