Ratings for Dr. Khadar Baig

Miss diagnosised my condition after 6 months of care. I had asked on 3 occassions if my symptoms had to do anything to do with my gallbladder removal and he said no all 3 times. In addition, my file was lost, took days to get a prescription refill, he never reviewed my file before my appt and acted like each time was the first time I saw him. I went through two major tests and he then wanted to do a colonoscopy and I then decided to see another doctor b/c he was never specific in why the test was important or what he was looking for. Needless to say I went to another doctor and was informed on the first visit that my symptoms ARE from my gallbladder removal and was put on a medicine and improved in 2 days after 2 years of pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

He only spends 10 minutes in the room with you and tells you that you can go now. He acts like he doesn't care about my health.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010