Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Robl-Jackson

I was referred by my primary to ann robl Jackson since nothing else such as procedures or surgery was to assist in my diagnosis. She never listened to what I had to say and instead told me once to be less active as that would help reduce chronic pain! The primary Dr in pm died and they have yet to replace him I would Never suggest that nurse to Anyone...she is indifferent and never seems she has time for whom she treats. Go to Aspirius or ministry for help if you ever have the unfortunate referral to a pain clinic! Doping up patients is not the way...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Ann Roble Jackson prescribes powerfull medications without taking into consideration any previous ailments you've been treeted for. I was put on Oxycodone when I suffer from depression - I was almost suicidal, and when I cancelled an appointment with her and rescheduled it, she refused to give me enough pain medicine to last until my next appoinment. I am suffering very badly right now.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010