Ratings for Dr. Janelle King

Dr. King was just amazing! I've had eye exams before but this one was hands down my best!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was seen on time, the staff was caring Dr. King spend time on checking my eyes and asking my overall health

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr King was recommended to me and I am so glad I was. She is wonderful with kids and takes her time in explaining everything. Not only is she patient, she is super friendly and courteous. Will definitely be going back year after year.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Wonderful clinic, saw Dr. Ilic, very thorough, very knowledgeable. Dr. King is great as well, super friendly. Clean office, the staff seem to love working there. I recommend this office to everyone

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Great experience today with a doctor that really cares about her patients. Was seen on time. I saw her high ratings online before I went and now I know why. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very thorough and empathetic eye exam that put my concerns at ease!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Late late and more late! Didn’t even call staff to let them know where she was! Staff didn’t try calling her either! Two appointments 2 years apart and she was late for both! Terrible!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr King is always so sweet and kind . she makes the appointment so easy going, one of the nicest sweetest professionals eye doctors

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Really like this doctor She is great with kids and is very knowledgeable . She saw us quickly even though she was very busy . We will certainly be back.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Love this office. They are always very organized, on time, and have a very relaxed atmosphere.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017