Ratings for Dr. Janelle King

Dr King has provided a consistently high level of care for everyone in our family - she is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to actually TALK to patients. She has an excellent manner with our younger children, and is always happy to check the fit of new glasses and contact lenses. Her appointments tend to run a little late, but I suspect that's a direct result of her being very thorough. Her willingness to see 'emergency' patients at times of day when other doctors are already closed, especially kids, might make it harder to be prompt, but I'd much rather wait a few minutes to see Dr King than see someone who puts more importance on timekeeping than people :) Her front office staff are polite, welcoming and professional, which is the icing on the cake. Thoroughly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. King is very knowledgeable, super friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr King is the bomb. Super punctual and friendly and knows what she's talking about

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Excellent, helpful, and knowledgeable optometrist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. King is a wonderfully knowledgeable optometrist, who really looks toward taking care of the patient and their eyes. It was nice to finally be able to find an optometrist who actually listens to patient needs and fears without thinking her idea is the only one. Dr. Janelle King's staff are lovely, and though quiet, answered all of my questions, and made small talk when I chose to speak to them. My only criticism of dr. King is that she is horrible at keeping up with her exams (too many booked at a time?), and I waited for 45 mins before I was able to get in for my examination!! Though the staff finished their work with me rather promptly, I was left sitting there waiting for the doctor. Dr. King also has a habit of trying to finish my sentences, as if anticipating what I want to say. Though she is a wonderful, and knowledgeable doctor, I find this to be rude when she interrupts me to assume what I want to say.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

The staff and Dr King were excellent with my kids. I was seen on time. Perhaps she has been trying to improve things since the last review. Really enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

excellent experience been going to her for a while now...just hate the waiting

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr King is friendly and comfortable and has great staff. She does take the time to explain, which is good, but which is also why she has never been on time for my appointments. I have waited between 15 and 40 minutes each time!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have been to Dr. King's office a few times and she never fails to impress. She takes the time to explain any potential issues and answers my questions, gives sound advice, and never makes me feel rushed. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Fantastic experience. Wow factor through the roof. You must experience it

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014