You may also like

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Excellent, helpful, and knowledgeable optometrist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. King is a wonderfully knowledgeable optometrist, who really looks toward taking care of the patient and their eyes. It was nice to finally be able to find an optometrist who actually listens to patient needs and fears without thinking her idea is the only one. Dr. Janelle King's staff are lovely, and though quiet, answered all of my questions, and made small talk when I chose to speak to them. My only criticism of dr. King is that she is horrible at keeping up with her exams (too many booked at a time?), and I waited for 45 mins before I was able to get in for my examination!! Though the staff finished their work with me rather promptly, I was left sitting there waiting for the doctor. Dr. King also has a habit of trying to finish my sentences, as if anticipating what I want to say. Though she is a wonderful, and knowledgeable doctor, I find this to be rude when she interrupts me to assume what I want to say.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

The staff and Dr King were excellent with my kids. I was seen on time. Perhaps she has been trying to improve things since the last review. Really enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

excellent experience been going to her for a while now...just hate the waiting

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr King is friendly and comfortable and has great staff. She does take the time to explain, which is good, but which is also why she has never been on time for my appointments. I have waited between 15 and 40 minutes each time!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have been to Dr. King's office a few times and she never fails to impress. She takes the time to explain any potential issues and answers my questions, gives sound advice, and never makes me feel rushed. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Fantastic experience. Wow factor through the roof. You must experience it

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

First time going to the eye doctor in 20 yrs+. Dr. King was very kind and took lots of time to explain everything. A great experience

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Excellent and knowledgeable clinic. Explains every exam procedure in detail and tries to make the patient feel comfortable with everything. Definitely the best eye care I've seen in a very long time!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Janelle King's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr King is the bomb. Super punctual and friendly and knows what she's talking about "

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, helpful, and knowledgeable optometrist. Highly recommended."

August 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.timeforyoureyes.com" to "http://www.timeforyoureyes.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1C 2L9". Address has been updated from "None" to "110 Place D'Orléans Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16138412324".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King is a wonderfully knowledgeable optometrist, who really looks toward taking care of the patient and their eyes. It was nice to finally be able to find a..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr King were excellent with my kids. I was seen on time. Perhaps she has been trying to improve things since the last review. Really enjoyed the..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "excellent experience been going to her for a while now...just hate the waiting"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr King is friendly and comfortable and has great staff. She does take the time to explain, which is good, but which is also why she has never been on time for..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. King's office a few times and she never fails to impress. She takes the time to explain any potential issues and answers my questions, gives ..."

October 29, 2014