Ratings for Dr. Renier Van Aardt

I had a terrible experience with Dr. VanAardt. I had read some of the reviews saying to run away from him but unfortunately I didn't listen. My face looks awful as a result of his treatment and I have had people comment to that effect! To the person who wrote the last review before mine, I would suggest that you hold off on commenting until you actually do experience his work. I feel that the people who have had good experiences / written good comments have no idea how lucky they actually are. I will forever regret allowing Dr. VanAardt anywhere near my face!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am utterly shocked in reading some of these comments by posters.. perhaps some of these people didnt notice a difference because it can take SEVERAL days to see the full effect of botox? Also remember youre dealing with a doctor who will never make you look overdone. Its best to start off conservative and if you feel you need more, go back and get more after waiting to see full effects! I am originally from Vancouver, a city with world class dermatologists and Drs very well known for being "experts" in filler, and I have been to them all. I can honestly say Dr. Van Aardt is the ONLY person I would trust injecting me. He is a true artist, professional, is committed to life long learning in his craft. He is the one you want when it comes to your face. Unfortunately I can't benefit from beauty of his work because I'm pregnant! But I will certainly be coming to him after the pregnancy. Brilliant man. An artist of the cheeks, lips and giving botox injections.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I did not have a good experience with Dr Vanaardt! I wanted to get Botox for laugh lines around my eyes. I have quite a few lines on each side. The consultation seemed good and he assured me it was an easy procedure. The injection on each side seemed to only take a minute - charged over $500. After it took effect, a few of the lines (in the middle at the very corners) seemed to disappear but the others were all still there so it seems he injected the minumiun amount of Botox into a few lines in the middle only and it ended up looking awful! I ended up having to put cream on the other lines to try and plump them up every time I went anywhere. Fortunately, for me, it wore off in just a couple of months but I would never go back to (or recommend) this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I had Dr Van Aardt inject filler into my lips just yesterday. I have had this done in the past by another Medical Doctor and I have to say that I am amazed at the difference in technique and how much more knowledgeable and informative Dr Van Aardt is. With my previous procedure I had a lot of persistent swelling and unsightly bruising that endured for days after and now, just one day after having visited Dr Van Aardt, my lips show no sign of swelling and not a bruise to be seen! They are beautiful and pleasantly plump yet natural and not overdone. I am so pleased. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Van Aardt and his lovely assistant, they were of the utmost professionalism. Plus, the entire office staff go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and at ease. 10/10! I will be back!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I'm with the person who said they don't think he can properly see what he is doing. I don't think he placed the filler properly and I see no difference whatsoever from the Botox treatment. Now I am wondering if that was even put in the right place! I think if you had a good result with this doctor you should consider yourself very lucky!! I would never recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I am even more thrilled with the results after my second visit than I was after my first! Dr. Van Aardt takes the time to get to know you and learn what is important to you. He will work with you to address your areas of concern. He strives to create a look that brings out your natural vitality. As a result, you look more rested and youthful. My advice is to trust his expertise and advice and allow him to look at and treat your face holistically. I'm looking forward to my third visit and how he will continue to naturally enhance my appearance.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I can not say enough great things about Dr Renier . He has done my Botox and filler in my lips . He is so well educated and really wants everyone to look there best . Not only is he amazing at what he does but his staff at vitality , are so personable and Bev has so much passion for what she does ! I refer all my friends and clients here :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I filler injected in the lines around my mouth and now my mouth is crooked and I look like a stroke victim I sent a message to Dr Van Ardt hoping that this could be corrected , but he is completley ignoring me, I sought consultation with another doctor and was told that I must wait at least 8 to 9 months until the Juvederm is absorbed into my body and that Ican have this issue rectified. Worst Doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was told during initial consultation and again my D. Van Aardt that my eyebrows could be lifted a bit to make my eyes look more open. I paid $400.00 for Botox in my forehead and the only result was the lines between eyebrows diminished a bit and i couldn't frown. I look the same and after a month he was a bit argumentative and told me botox isn't for lifting but for freezing muscles and lessening lines. Lifting is what surgery is for. Wish he had mentioned that before I paid and he tried to tell me I looked better, which was a lie. Find someone else!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

This doctor seems to have no idea what he is doing. I went to him to have some filler put in my lips and some some botox in my forehead. I was extremely upset and unhappy with the results. I paid a large fee and had my lips ruined, one side was turned in and the other had a huge lump. My forehead injection caused major drooping over my eyes which affected my vision and I looked ten years older. I called to report this, I was advised he couldn't see me for a month. I went in a month later....he said he could fix it, he made worse and charged the same large sum to supposedly fix the mess he made. I had to go to a plastic surgeon to get some help. Some advice.....stay away!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016