Ratings for Dr. Renier Van Aardt

I am even more thrilled with the results after my second visit than I was after my first! Dr. Van Aardt takes the time to get to know you and learn what is important to you. He will work with you to address your areas of concern. He strives to create a look that brings out your natural vitality. As a result, you look more rested and youthful. My advice is to trust his expertise and advice and allow him to look at and treat your face holistically. I'm looking forward to my third visit and how he will continue to naturally enhance my appearance.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I can not say enough great things about Dr Renier . He has done my Botox and filler in my lips . He is so well educated and really wants everyone to look there best . Not only is he amazing at what he does but his staff at vitality , are so personable and Bev has so much passion for what she does ! I refer all my friends and clients here :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I filler injected in the lines around my mouth and now my mouth is crooked and I look like a stroke victim I sent a message to Dr Van Ardt hoping that this could be corrected , but he is completley ignoring me, I sought consultation with another doctor and was told that I must wait at least 8 to 9 months until the Juvederm is absorbed into my body and that Ican have this issue rectified. Worst Doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was told during initial consultation and again my D. Van Aardt that my eyebrows could be lifted a bit to make my eyes look more open. I paid $400.00 for Botox in my forehead and the only result was the lines between eyebrows diminished a bit and i couldn't frown. I look the same and after a month he was a bit argumentative and told me botox isn't for lifting but for freezing muscles and lessening lines. Lifting is what surgery is for. Wish he had mentioned that before I paid and he tried to tell me I looked better, which was a lie. Find someone else!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

This doctor seems to have no idea what he is doing. I went to him to have some filler put in my lips and some some botox in my forehead. I was extremely upset and unhappy with the results. I paid a large fee and had my lips ruined, one side was turned in and the other had a huge lump. My forehead injection caused major drooping over my eyes which affected my vision and I looked ten years older. I called to report this, I was advised he couldn't see me for a month. I went in a month later....he said he could fix it, he made worse and charged the same large sum to supposedly fix the mess he made. I had to go to a plastic surgeon to get some help. Some advice.....stay away!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Hands down the worst Dr I've ever been to. He has no knowledge with filler, one side of my face is now bigger than the other. One side of my lip is considerably thinner so I have to use a lip pencil to even out my lips. I called to complain, he asked me to come to his office. I arrived and all he said was he's not comfortable doing anything further to my face. I was upset as I spent $40 cab fare getting to his office. He took $40 out of his pocket and threw it at me. He's horrible. I can only assume the positive reviews are from staff or friends. PLEASE PLEASE stay away from him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Very disappointed in level of service and skin improvement. The good doctor was basically absent after the initial consult. Would seriously advise avoiding at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

From the comments I'm reading, maybe the good doctor has a knack for botox; as far as actual skin care goes I would give him a zero. Spent a good bit of money on my daughter's skin, nothing improved. They cover themselves by telling you, maybe 10 people over the past 10 years haven't had good results. So if there is a problem guess what, you are one of those 1/10 people! What really bothered me was that I made an appointment the Dr. Van Aardt to discuss the treatment, as soon as I started saying nothing was working I got shut down. I had to call and reschedule the appointment for the re-consult and all I got out was "I have to cancel" and I received a hurried " That's fine, good-bye". Phone is hung up. Trust me, if I had been calling for more treatments this would not have happened.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've been to Dr. VanA many times and also use his assistant with great results each time. He is very careful with providing a 'natural' result and will not do anything that is not natural. He is helpful in his consult and I would highly recommend him - and I have!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Every time I look at my face I want to cry. There is nothing else to say.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015