Ratings for Dr. Renier Van Aardt

Dr. Van Aardt is la crème de la crème! He is very professional, Competent, very Compassionate, and meet his patients/clients needs. He is very flexible and do care about his patients. Top notch service! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Client Forever!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I was told the same thing as one of the people below -that my problems after treatment were very rare. I would never trust my face to this man! I agree with the person who said "Run"!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr.Van Aardt ruined my face with filler avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Thank you Dr. Van Aardt for the skillful work on my lip area. I am so pleased with the results! Very natural and subtle giving me a fresher, more youthful appearance. I always know I am in good hands with you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

In a word, snake oil. Complete lack of concern and when no results told you must be one of the few people every ten years that happens to. I wonder how many of us "few" are out there.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Van Aardt was wonderful. He explained everything thoroughly and the fillers didn't hurt at all!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. van Aardt did a lovely job with my fillers: lips, chin and cheeks. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Being someone who has struggled with acne scarring for a number of years now, I cannot express how lucky I am to have found Dr. Van Aardt and the rest of the team at Vitality Medi Spa. The professionalism and technique is superb. So far I have received two treatments of dermal fillers on various areas on my face, and the results are amazing. The treatment itself is almost painless and is completed in a timely manner. Not only do they provide excellent service and have great recommendations for products, but they make you extremely comfortable and are willing to address any concerns that you have. I rate Dr Van Aardt 10/10 and I cannot wait to complete my journey at Vitality Medi Spa.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I am always so happy with the results of Dr Van Aardt's work! He is professional, responsible and exceptionally talented. I have been seeing him for almost two years and trust him completely. It is so important to build a relationship with your doctor and remember that it is a process and requires time and commitment. I have learned so much by working with Dr Van Aardt and his knowledgeable and experienced staff. And I feel great about my natural-looking, youthful appearance!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Dr. VanAardt. I had read some of the reviews saying to run away from him but unfortunately I didn't listen. My face looks awful as a result of his treatment and I have had people comment to that effect! To the person who wrote the last review before mine, I would suggest that you hold off on commenting until you actually do experience his work. I feel that the people who have had good experiences / written good comments have no idea how lucky they actually are. I will forever regret allowing Dr. VanAardt anywhere near my face!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017