You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Renier Van Aardt

I was told during initial consultation and again my D. Van Aardt that my eyebrows could be lifted a bit to make my eyes look more open. I paid $400.00 for Botox in my forehead and the only result was the lines between eyebrows diminished a bit and i couldn't frown. I look the same and after a month he was a bit argumentative and told me botox isn't for lifting but for freezing muscles and lessening lines. Lifting is what surgery is for. Wish he had mentioned that before I paid and he tried to tell me I looked better, which was a lie. Find someone else!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

This doctor seems to have no idea what he is doing. I went to him to have some filler put in my lips and some some botox in my forehead. I was extremely upset and unhappy with the results. I paid a large fee and had my lips ruined, one side was turned in and the other had a huge lump. My forehead injection caused major drooping over my eyes which affected my vision and I looked ten years older. I called to report this, I was advised he couldn't see me for a month. I went in a month later....he said he could fix it, he made worse and charged the same large sum to supposedly fix the mess he made. I had to go to a plastic surgeon to get some help. Some advice.....stay away!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Hands down the worst Dr I've ever been to. He has no knowledge with filler, one side of my face is now bigger than the other. One side of my lip is considerably thinner so I have to use a lip pencil to even out my lips. I called to complain, he asked me to come to his office. I arrived and all he said was he's not comfortable doing anything further to my face. I was upset as I spent $40 cab fare getting to his office. He took $40 out of his pocket and threw it at me. He's horrible. I can only assume the positive reviews are from staff or friends. PLEASE PLEASE stay away from him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Very disappointed in level of service and skin improvement. The good doctor was basically absent after the initial consult. Would seriously advise avoiding at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

From the comments I'm reading, maybe the good doctor has a knack for botox; as far as actual skin care goes I would give him a zero. Spent a good bit of money on my daughter's skin, nothing improved. They cover themselves by telling you, maybe 10 people over the past 10 years haven't had good results. So if there is a problem guess what, you are one of those 1/10 people! What really bothered me was that I made an appointment the Dr. Van Aardt to discuss the treatment, as soon as I started saying nothing was working I got shut down. I had to call and reschedule the appointment for the re-consult and all I got out was "I have to cancel" and I received a hurried " That's fine, good-bye". Phone is hung up. Trust me, if I had been calling for more treatments this would not have happened.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I've been to Dr. VanA many times and also use his assistant with great results each time. He is very careful with providing a 'natural' result and will not do anything that is not natural. He is helpful in his consult and I would highly recommend him - and I have!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Every time I look at my face I want to cry. There is nothing else to say.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I've been going to see Dr Van Aardt for Botox and fillers now for several years. I have gone to other clinics and I have found the results and longevity of the treatments to be no where near close to positive results I get with Dr. van Aardt. I read some of these negative comments and am very surprised as I would highly recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have suffered from bad skin my whole life and was finally in the position financially, I thought, to do something about it. $4,000 later, my total amount of actual time with Dr. Renier amounts to 15 minutes which was for my consultation. My appointment times were mixed up (I have my appointment cards if there is any dispute), my treatment plan was put out of order and I was overcharged from what I was given as a firm quote. In fairness this was resolved after I showed them my written quote. I have seen extremely minimal results and kept telling them each time I was in that this was not working. I was told to just wait and see. On top of the treatment I was paying for that was giving me no results, they kept trying to upsell me on other products/services, i.e.: botox, laser hair removal, while I was receiving treatment. The final "straw" came at my last appointment when I could not complete my treatment because their equipment wasn't working. I am taking time off work for this and travelling. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am. I would much prefer to be writing a glowing review because I am happy with my skin. Instead I am writing this and after spending a small fortune my face looks exactly as it did the first day I went into the clinic. I am not faulting the staff, they seem very professional and concerned. I think they are just doing what they are told. Would I recommend Dr. Van Aardt - NEVER!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Van Aardt for the past 5 years and can recommend him without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable and answers all questions honestly. I started with small amounts of Botox, IPL treatments, then recently got filler (Juvederm) in my eye troughs, cheeks and Volbella in my lips. I like that he favors a subtle approach and recommends procedures that minimize your need for expensive options in the future. Always extremely friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Renier Van Aardt's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was told during initial consultation and again my D. Van Aardt that my eyebrows could be lifted a bit to make my eyes look more open. I paid $400.00 for Bot..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seems to have no idea what he is doing. I went to him to have some filler put in my lips and some some botox in my forehead. I was extremely upset ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the worst Dr I've ever been to. He has no knowledge with filler, one side of my face is now bigger than the other. One side of my lip is considerably..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed in level of service and skin improvement. The good doctor was basically absent after the initial consult. Would seriously advise avoiding at..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "From the comments I'm reading, maybe the good doctor has a knack for botox; as far as actual skin care goes I would give him a zero. Spent a good bit of money ..."

June 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.vitalitymedispa.ca/whyskinages.php" to "http://www.vitalitymedispa.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3J 3M7". Address has been updated from "None" to "5640 Spring Garden Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024224475".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to Dr. VanA many times and also use his assistant with great results each time. He is very careful with providing a 'natural' result and will not do ..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Every time I look at my face I want to cry. There is nothing else to say."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to see Dr Van Aardt for Botox and fillers now for several years. I have gone to other clinics and I have found the results and longevity of the ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered from bad skin my whole life and was finally in the position financially, I thought, to do something about it. $4,000 later, my total amount of ..."

November 9, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon" to "Family / G.P."

November 7, 2012