Ratings for Dr. Renier Van Aardt

Thank you Dr. Van Aardt for the skillful work on my lip area. I am so pleased with the results! Very natural and subtle giving me a fresher, more youthful appearance. I always know I am in good hands with you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

In a word, snake oil. Complete lack of concern and when no results told you must be one of the few people every ten years that happens to. I wonder how many of us "few" are out there.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Van Aardt was wonderful. He explained everything thoroughly and the fillers didn't hurt at all!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. van Aardt did a lovely job with my fillers: lips, chin and cheeks. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Being someone who has struggled with acne scarring for a number of years now, I cannot express how lucky I am to have found Dr. Van Aardt and the rest of the team at Vitality Medi Spa. The professionalism and technique is superb. So far I have received two treatments of dermal fillers on various areas on my face, and the results are amazing. The treatment itself is almost painless and is completed in a timely manner. Not only do they provide excellent service and have great recommendations for products, but they make you extremely comfortable and are willing to address any concerns that you have. I rate Dr Van Aardt 10/10 and I cannot wait to complete my journey at Vitality Medi Spa.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I am always so happy with the results of Dr Van Aardt's work! He is professional, responsible and exceptionally talented. I have been seeing him for almost two years and trust him completely. It is so important to build a relationship with your doctor and remember that it is a process and requires time and commitment. I have learned so much by working with Dr Van Aardt and his knowledgeable and experienced staff. And I feel great about my natural-looking, youthful appearance!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Dr. VanAardt. I had read some of the reviews saying to run away from him but unfortunately I didn't listen. My face looks awful as a result of his treatment and I have had people comment to that effect! To the person who wrote the last review before mine, I would suggest that you hold off on commenting until you actually do experience his work. I feel that the people who have had good experiences / written good comments have no idea how lucky they actually are. I will forever regret allowing Dr. VanAardt anywhere near my face!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am utterly shocked in reading some of these comments by posters.. perhaps some of these people didnt notice a difference because it can take SEVERAL days to see the full effect of botox? Also remember youre dealing with a doctor who will never make you look overdone. Its best to start off conservative and if you feel you need more, go back and get more after waiting to see full effects! I am originally from Vancouver, a city with world class dermatologists and Drs very well known for being "experts" in filler, and I have been to them all. I can honestly say Dr. Van Aardt is the ONLY person I would trust injecting me. He is a true artist, professional, is committed to life long learning in his craft. He is the one you want when it comes to your face. Unfortunately I can't benefit from beauty of his work because I'm pregnant! But I will certainly be coming to him after the pregnancy. Brilliant man. An artist of the cheeks, lips and giving botox injections.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I did not have a good experience with Dr Vanaardt! I wanted to get Botox for laugh lines around my eyes. I have quite a few lines on each side. The consultation seemed good and he assured me it was an easy procedure. The injection on each side seemed to only take a minute - charged over $500. After it took effect, a few of the lines (in the middle at the very corners) seemed to disappear but the others were all still there so it seems he injected the minumiun amount of Botox into a few lines in the middle only and it ended up looking awful! I ended up having to put cream on the other lines to try and plump them up every time I went anywhere. Fortunately, for me, it wore off in just a couple of months but I would never go back to (or recommend) this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I had Dr Van Aardt inject filler into my lips just yesterday. I have had this done in the past by another Medical Doctor and I have to say that I am amazed at the difference in technique and how much more knowledgeable and informative Dr Van Aardt is. With my previous procedure I had a lot of persistent swelling and unsightly bruising that endured for days after and now, just one day after having visited Dr Van Aardt, my lips show no sign of swelling and not a bruise to be seen! They are beautiful and pleasantly plump yet natural and not overdone. I am so pleased. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Van Aardt and his lovely assistant, they were of the utmost professionalism. Plus, the entire office staff go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and at ease. 10/10! I will be back!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017