Ratings for Dr. Nicole R. Charkoudian

She was took her time with me. But was sort of mean and snotty. I am going to try a different dr.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Excellent doctor- knew her stuff and listened to what I had to say. I appreciate that she isn't the sort of Dr to just blindly write a Rx, but took the time to look at ways I can improve my health without adding meds. I am very happy with her. I do wish her support staff was better- the nurse was great, but the secretary was unhelpful and dismissive when I called looking for information on some missing paperwork. My interaction with the secretary was so negative that I am tempted to find another physician- I know that the support staff is responsible for much of the actual documentation that takes place, and my trust in that office has been shaken.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

She is knows her stuff. But comes acoss as snooty.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I saw Dr. Charkoudian for a follow-up appointment when my regular doctor was out. I stated that I still felt ill after being treated for a bacterial infection the week before. She did a cursory examination of my lymph nodes and told me they weren't swollen and that I was fine. I countered that the area in question was tender and painful (and felt "lumpy" to me"). She insisted that I did not have an infection. She told me to get more exercise and to get my yearly mammogram. I have asked for my records to be sent to my home address and will not be returning to this doctor or the office.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

She was very thorough, but looks down on those of us who are overweight. She is very smug and I will never go back again and will warn all other women about her attitude.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Nicole R. Charkoudian's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Scott & White