Ratings for Dr. Michael Leclair

This is the best Dental Office in the City of Vancouver. Everyone makes you feel important, cared for, informed and so comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Amazing dentist!! I highly recommend him and this office!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Went in first time ever for cleaning & to have sore molar checked. Told doc it hurt when I bit down (near an old molar cap). He checked it out. Came back a 2nd time & he repaired cavity NOT at molar top but below molar @ gum line. I returned weeks later since the molar was still sore. He then inserted some kind of bite stick to better detect source of pain. Hello! BINGO! Pain detected on 2nd molar, beside the old cap I had mentioned previously! Q: Why not use this exploratory technique the FIRST time??? He repaired the molar/other minor cavities (No charge for 2nd visit, only the service). Months later, upper filling began breaking down, leaving a sharp edge. Under a year later, filling has dropped out, leaving me with a very sensitive tooth! Never had such problems with dental service in my life! Nice staff but Dr Leclair was less than thorough I'd say. "Competence": 3.5/5

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

From the moment I stepped into the office and was greeted by the very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff until the end of my procedure, this dental visit was an amazing customer experience. And to think I was frightened of coming to the dentist. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Leclair. Very knowledgeable, friendly and great personality. Can't wait for my next cavity :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Great dentist. I will for sure go back! Friendly and helpful staff and dentist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I have hated going to the dentist my whole life, but I found Dr. Leclair to be very calming and trustworthy. Both he and his staff were wonderful. I have never had a better dentist. I found both the cleaning and exam to be thorough and treatment options were explained to me. I had two fillings done, and the procedure went well and everything feels great. I would definately recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I have been to other dentists and Dr. Leclair and staff to be very informative, knowledgeable and friendly. I had a full cleaning after 3 years and a repair to a old crown. I will continue to go back!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I am 35 year old I have been going to the dentist my whole life and never had a worse dentist. He put me through excruciating pain and messed up two fillings. Will neve go back!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010