Ratings for Dr. Barbara B. Frelinger

Dr. Frelinger is an outstanding doctor, I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr Frelinger has been our pediatrician for 23 years and we have never regretted our choice. She is what every doctor should be ...good listener, caring, knowledgable, up to date on latest research, sincerely interested in the child and family. Through the years we have had many after hour visits and she/her staff were very accommodating and responsive. Also has a nice walk-in procedure which comes in handy. My children are very comfortable talking to her. She supports a mothers intuition and takes it seriously. She's a parent as well and understands that perspective in addition to the child's.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have trusted my two children's care to Dr. Frelinger for 20 years. She really listens to your concerns and takes what you say seriously. My children and I trust her and she hasn't steered us wrong.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

She is kind, caring and patient. Very empathetic. Straight forward advice. My adolescent daughter trusts her completely. That says a lot!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Frelinger is a great doctor and is so good to the children she treats. My daughter really likes her a lot, and trusts her. This doctor is very helpful and explains things, no matter what the question. I highly recommend her for your children.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2004

Dr. Barbara B. Frelinger's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1981)