Ratings for Dr. Brad J. Aguirre

I went to see Dr Aguirre about my sort foot and infected toenail. He gave me an injection to help my tailors bunion which worked really well. However he clipped a large corner off my toenail to send off to the lab. He told me he'd let me know the results. Well he never did and when I rang to find out if they were in yet the receptionist (not the greatest people person) said i was supposed to come back two weeks later. He never told me this. Anyway i asked for the results and she clearly went off to speak to him but instead of him bothering to come onto the phone she came back saying 'the results were negative'. I said so what is wrong with my toe. She went away to speak to him again and came back to say 'it's not fungal so he cant help you'. I thought he was a foot doctor. No idea what is wrong with my toe and will now have to pay to go to another doctor. The nurse there was lovely but i cant recommend the Doctor or the receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had to have surgery for hammer toe and I was very unhappy with the results. Dr. Aguiree said my toe would look better with time, well it never did. Dr. Aguiree has a very dry and flat personality.. I also told him my foot was still bothering me after surgery and that I wanted to know when I could wear heals again. His response was just where ortopedics.. Well im a woman in the business world, that was not an accptable solution for me. Save your money and time, find another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Oh PLEASE! The people that gave all 5 ratings must be fictitious reviews. I went in to have my big toe nail simply checked out & he wanted to pull it completely off on the spot. I told him I had a very important dinner that night & he simply said-you'll be fine-just put a 'band-aid' on it. I agreed and what a horrific regret. I bled so much-I was SO unprepared when I 'drove' myself home. I needed tons gauze & wrap. I was in so much pain & he told me to take an aspirin. I obviously couldn't make my work dinner, let alone drive for several days and what a long recovery. Unbelievable. This doctor could care less about his patients. I had to have 2 more surgeries/procedures after this.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Aguirre knows his stuff. He listens and treats accordingly. My problem was evalutated and handled the same day. I would go back anytime. His staff is nice..Girl up front kind of rude but the nurse is super sweet. She held my hand while I got a shot..I needed that.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I went in for ingrown toenail issue on both sides of my toe. He numbed the toe and "removed" the ingrowns. I went home and was in lots of pain which I thought was unusual. I slept that night and was still in pain, more pain the next day and my toe was VERY swollen. I even called the office to ask about the pain and swelling of my toe. He just told me that he could give me pain meds if I wanted. The swelling persisted all day until finally that night I started to do some investigating. To my surprise there was still a sizeable chunk of toenail left IN MY TOE... I was just at the doctor to have it removed and he left a shard in my toe!!!! I could see that he had removed other parts of the nail but as I pulled the skin aside I found another descent size piece. the second I removed it that side of my toe felt better. Now the other side is all swollen and festering and I am concerned that maybe he left something in there too. not very happy.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Aguirre is a great Doctor of Podiatry. He is most helpful, knowledgeable and kind to his patients. His staff were also very kind an most helpful. I was very happy to have Dr. Aguirre handling my podiatry issues.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr.Aguirre is a nice guy, but his front desk receptionist is rude. Lori, the nurse is a doll.But Dr. did not help heal my foot. Even after two surgeries. I will need to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Aguirre was very nice. Pinpointed my problem and gave me instant relief. His staff is extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. They checked on my insurance and let me know exactly what would be covered. Best of all my feet feel great.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Going to see Dr. Aguirre is kind of strange. It is sort of a Holly Hobbit experience - the office had an extensive Easter display still out long after Easter. It's all kind of surreal, including Dr. Aguirre. He is mildly nervous and putters around. I don't trust him with my feet and I am looking for another doctor. Too weird.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Aguirre may be fine for run-of-the-mill foot problems, but I cannot recommedn him for more serious problems. He did not know the latest technologies and procedures, his office is in need of upgrade. That said, yes, he's a nice guy, friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Brad J. Aguirre's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)