You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Obinna Anyalebechi

Where do I start with this dr. On one visit this dr prescribed a new young mother my high blood pressure pills, they had to go chasing after her. Waiting up to 4 hours or longer on a scheduled appointment that was made weeks earlier. There were other ridiculous things, but the last straw was I had been complaining of so many issues, one was the horrid pain in my upper right abdomen. Dr wouldn't do anything including doing different tests. I would be begging and in tears asking for help, even a laparoscopy to see what was going on. HE REFUSED. He told me it would leave holes in me. Who cares. I eventually needed to have a hysterectomy and then I had gallbladder surgery shortly after. I was a mess inside. I'm disgusted with his ignorant rude behaviour. I finally found a dr that is listening to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Two to three hour wait times to be talked down to as though I'm a hypochondriac. Has prescribed me the wrong medication twice so it's time to move on and find a new doctor. If I could I'd rate it ZERO but it's a minimum of one.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I first meet DR OB when i was under WCB patient from that moment i knew that hes really a good Dr .i 100% love DR OB he is the best Dr in fort mcmurray hes been my Dr for almost 5 yrs hes taking care of my whole family always have time to answer all my question he also call you at home about your result and he work Saturday. to accommodate other pt that cant see him on week day . And for Dr anyalebechi receptionist a filipino girl that work for him monday to saturday she more than an asset to CBI she has a good hearth god bless them

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I found him to be quite efficient. The time management skills are non exiestent tho. 15min appts need to be made in 20 min increments. The first dr that I find that keeps to a schedule... Will have his image cast in gold.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Anyalebechi. He is concise, intelligent and to the point. Wait times can be a bit long so I just plan ahead and show up on time or a bit late, ask when they think my appointment will be, go shopping, return, see doctor, get exactly what I need and leave. I've been going to him for two years and I love him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

One star is an over rating! Three hrs for an appointment??? Maybe at emerg or a walk in clinic.....even our experiences at both were better than this clinic. Make sure they have your name correct or you will still be sitting waiting when the office closes. This Dr was to be taking care of kidney stones/issues and after a follow up appointment from lab work he addressed how my husband was recovering from his heart attack???? WHAT heart attack??? How frustrating is that? Oh and keep your shoes on, because I'm sure they are cleaner than the floor. Never going back....very disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I should have looked up the reviews before going there. It has been a waste of time. The staffs were rude and useless. The doctor was very unhelpful. Had to wait 2-3 hrs for all three of my appointments. It was hard to get any info out of the doctor when he spent all his time typing (5-10 minutes for 1-2 sentences). He explained my issues by 1-2 sentences and stopped. I had to ask him multiple times to elaborate. After 10 minutes of seeing him (most of his time was spent on typing), I asked about another issue I had and he pointed at the clock telling me that he had a long list of patients to see and that I need to book another appointment. I told me he would refer me to a specialist in Edmonton. It's been more than 3 months now and still no referals yet even after I called them to check 3 times. The receptionist told me I have to see the doctor again. So useless!!! Gonna look for another doctor now.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have visited Dr.Obinna Anyalebechi approximately 8-10 times for prenatal, wait time 2 to almost 3 hours for all scheduled appointments. Refuses to sign a note indicating that I am ok to board a plane, risking me a lot of money, simply because you can't really tell" - while the airlines clearly state that you must present a note after 20 weeks (I am flying at 23 and 26 weeks).He blamed InSight Imaging and Dynalife clinic for sending my test results to NB which caused 3 pointless visits(clinics reassured me that they mailed it to the indicated address on handed out test sheets (which only had his). He mumbles while explaining things, typing away on his computer, does not care for my concerns and questions, brushes them away with extremely vague explanations. Has not given me ANY advice whatsoever, except for once, when the urine test showed that my sugar was high and told me to cut down on carbohydrates. If I was not reading pregnancy books, I would be 100% clueless about my baby.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I was sent in by my boss to be checked out for a WCB claim the young man who helped me was very rude then I waited 1 hour and 10 minutes to see the doctor. I haven't returned since decided to go see my doctor instead.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Obinna Anyalebechi's Credentials

AHC
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start with this dr. On one visit this dr prescribed a new young mother my high blood pressure pills, they had to go chasing after her. Waiting up t..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Two to three hour wait times to be talked down to as though I'm a hypochondriac. Has prescribed me the wrong medication twice so it's time to move on and find a..."

July 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.cbi.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T9H0" to "T9H 5A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "100 Signal Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807993300".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first meet DR OB when i was under WCB patient from that moment i knew that hes really a good Dr .i 100% love DR OB he is the best Dr in fort mcmurray hes b..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I love dr anyalebechi he is very good DR he is willing to spent more time about your concern even his filipina Receptionist the best employee of CBI "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I found him to be quite efficient. The time management skills are non exiestent tho. 15min appts need to be made in 20 min increments. The first dr that I fin..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Anyalebechi. He is concise, intelligent and to the point. Wait times can be a bit long so I just plan ahead and show up on time or a bit lat..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One star is an over rating! Three hrs for an appointment??? Maybe at emerg or a walk in clinic.....even our experiences at both were better than this clinic. Ma..."

October 11, 2014