Ratings for Dr. Obinna Anyalebechi

Very thorough and knowledgable. Genuinely cares about people, which is rare to find. Trustworthy, responsible, not rushed...makes eye contact and is respectful. Good follow through.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I've never experienced such lack of courtesy and professionalism. Went there with an ailment and he called me a hypochondriac but I insisted on being referred to a specialist. Lo and behold I'm booked for surgery almost immediately. Horrible. Horrible horrible

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I go to cbi for years for Wcb. The wait is not long and Dr Anlabeci is nice. He listens to what is wrong and helps. The staff change to much and some are rude. I really liked the blonde girl WCB nurse. Friendly knew a lot about WCB and cared about her patients and didn't do things to make boss happy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Scheduled appointments are almost consistently delayed by 1-1.5 hours. Dr. A has great difficulty understanding concerns, babbles incoherently and operates a keyboard like an intoxicated grandmother. Spends more time staring at my chest than making eye contact. CPSA needs to keep an eye on this man.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Where do I start with this dr. On one visit this dr prescribed a new young mother my high blood pressure pills, they had to go chasing after her. Waiting up to 4 hours or longer on a scheduled appointment that was made weeks earlier. There were other ridiculous things, but the last straw was I had been complaining of so many issues, one was the horrid pain in my upper right abdomen. Dr wouldn't do anything including doing different tests. I would be begging and in tears asking for help, even a laparoscopy to see what was going on. HE REFUSED. He told me it would leave holes in me. Who cares. I eventually needed to have a hysterectomy and then I had gallbladder surgery shortly after. I was a mess inside. I'm disgusted with his ignorant rude behaviour. I finally found a dr that is listening to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Two to three hour wait times to be talked down to as though I'm a hypochondriac. Has prescribed me the wrong medication twice so it's time to move on and find a new doctor. If I could I'd rate it ZERO but it's a minimum of one.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I first meet DR OB when i was under WCB patient from that moment i knew that hes really a good Dr .i 100% love DR OB he is the best Dr in fort mcmurray hes been my Dr for almost 5 yrs hes taking care of my whole family always have time to answer all my question he also call you at home about your result and he work Saturday. to accommodate other pt that cant see him on week day . And for Dr anyalebechi receptionist a filipino girl that work for him monday to saturday she more than an asset to CBI she has a good hearth god bless them

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I love dr anyalebechi he is very good DR he is willing to spent more time about your concern even his filipina Receptionist the best employee of CBI

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I found him to be quite efficient. The time management skills are non exiestent tho. 15min appts need to be made in 20 min increments. The first dr that I find that keeps to a schedule... Will have his image cast in gold.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Anyalebechi. He is concise, intelligent and to the point. Wait times can be a bit long so I just plan ahead and show up on time or a bit late, ask when they think my appointment will be, go shopping, return, see doctor, get exactly what I need and leave. I've been going to him for two years and I love him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014