Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Smith

Labor Board owned ! Get your Attorney if you see this guy ! Lies spent 5 mins at most reviewing MRI and file !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

This Doctor I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD HE'S A HENCHMAN FOR WORKERS COMP AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A BIGGER LIAR HE IS UNREAL. He was taken down by the department of justice in the early 2000's for prescribing narcotics to people he didn't even have a doctor patient relationship with so I guess workers compt gave him a job but he has tell them what they want so if your ever sent to him hang it up your fu**ed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

This guy is a complete fraud . he does not care for your health . He is a puppet for the insurance companies . No diplomas in his office ,! Special place in the afterlife for people like him .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

45 minutes late, rolled his eyes, put hands up the back of my shirt without warning to check back. Rude and a liar.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Worst doctor ever, his offfice was filthy dirty and he was rude. He took 2 minutes to look through my MRI on a little laptop computer. I'm sure the doctor wasn't certified to read MRI. This man is a scam and works for the insurance company. Shame shame shame!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Similar to what has been stated, 3 min. tops and report said I have no residual effects of original injury two lower back surgeries. injury has resulted in two operations L-4 & L-5 discs are obliterated.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

was the worst ever. What a fraud. did not do a physical exam, and had his mind made up before even seeing me. did not read the medical records. He is a charlatan!!! Should lose his license if he even has one!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I really don't know how this doctor lives with himself. I had an IME that took about 3 minutes. Not one time did this doctor ask me my issues or read the issues I had written on my patient information sheet. He had no interest. He hadn't even reviewed my medical records to know my issues. Then he stated no treatment was needed even after two doctor stated it is needed. Incredible!! I thought a doctor was to care for a patient not just work for an insurance company to get the big bucks! Shame!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

OWCP IME doctor. Anything but "INDEPENDENT". He had NO staff as he works from a rented cube in another medical suite. As in previous review DR. Smith took what he needed from other doctors in my Med. History to provide OWCP with a 4 page report done on same day as IME. Ignored a radiologist report on MRI in order to contradict another Orthopedic Surgeon. Surprised a doctor can hold a medical license to "practice" this type of medicine. I personally feel bad for him. Remember Dr. Smith, " First Do No Harm" and KARMA.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

This is the most unprofessional office staff in the history of medicine. Take an aspirn rather than going there. The WORST@

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013