Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Smith

I saw Dr. Smith in April 2018 for a wormanscomp maximum medical improvement appointment. I was only in his office for 5 minutes and 3 0f the 5 minutes he was trying to find paper work that he couldn't fine. The other 2 minutes I was told told to remove my shoes and sock. I was told to flex my feet up & down, then in and out. The only question I was asked was could I run. He told the Department of Labor that I was ready for full duty. It was a complete joke of a 45 minute ride to see him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I wont know until I get copy of report but I had a good experience. I did complain to very nice receptionist STE isnt listed on main bldg sign. Receptionist asked my permission for a follow up appt to go before me. Dr Smith noticed my limited motion, Took measurements for owcp. I have no complaints. Folks still cant believe I fell down DC museum steps in tourist vomit!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

he came in the room and go through all the paperworks and checked marks and signed everything before he even begin his examination of less than 1 minute. He did not ask any question what so ever then told me that he will send his report to owcp. This Doctor is not even a specialist to my medical conditions. report this fraud doctor to the medical board

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Went to this insurance hired doctor on March 15th, 2018 after having rotator cuff surgery 3 months prior. Looked over paperwork and evaluated arm in 2 minutes at the most. Proceeded to LIE right to my face and concur that range was not restored, but reported to his insurance GODs that I had reached maximum medical improvement. If you have to go to this con artist make sure you record visit or have loved one go with you to witness exam. WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This OWCP DOCTOR forgot that I was his patient when he was in private practice! In the early 90s. He received my medical records in his private practice, took his own xrays, ordered Mr I and ct scans. Made his diagnosis prescribed me pain meds, inflammation meds, suggested I use a cane, offered to do surgery, wrote prescription for my handicap tags that I still have for my cars. After he was busted, shut down for performing orthopedic surgery without a license, he started working for US DEPT OF LABOR! I was sent to him and he wrote a report that I was faking, exaggerating my limp, and had no residual injuries and could return to full duty at my employment. OWCP tried to send me to him again and I let them know what I knew, quoted the Washington post article to them and they selected another doctor that clearly said that my injuries are permanent and that I would more than likely never be able to do any work in any capacity ever again!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Labor Board owned ! Get your Attorney if you see this guy ! Lies spent 5 mins at most reviewing MRI and file !

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

This Doctor I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD HE'S A HENCHMAN FOR WORKERS COMP AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A BIGGER LIAR HE IS UNREAL. He was taken down by the department of justice in the early 2000's for prescribing narcotics to people he didn't even have a doctor patient relationship with so I guess workers compt gave him a job but he has tell them what they want so if your ever sent to him hang it up your fu**ed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

This guy is a complete fraud . he does not care for your health . He is a puppet for the insurance companies . No diplomas in his office ,! Special place in the afterlife for people like him .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

45 minutes late, rolled his eyes, put hands up the back of my shirt without warning to check back. Rude and a liar.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Worst doctor ever, his offfice was filthy dirty and he was rude. He took 2 minutes to look through my MRI on a little laptop computer. I'm sure the doctor wasn't certified to read MRI. This man is a scam and works for the insurance company. Shame shame shame!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015