Ratings for Dr. Sam Adouri

Dr. Sam was amazing with my 7 year old son who has special needs. My son needed a filling and I was nervous about it as I never know how it will react. Dr. Sam made my son feel comfortable and relaxed. No fussing at all. I would HIGHLY recommend him for kids.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Sam and Dr. Israa are fantastic. They really care about their patients and do great work. The staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Excellent dentist came to him from Dr joe's office half of the work done by dr joe had to be fixed by Dr. Sam ... Never experienced any pain - modern office same office staff for the last three years or more - always so pleasant never going over my insurance coverage

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Beware of this office. S.A. is JUST out for money. If your insurance allows for a max of $2000, you bet S.A. will find $2000 worth of work in your mouth. He is also a terrible dentist. Fillings fall out, fillings not done properly, recurrent cavities because fillings aren't done properly. Nightmare. Don't be fooled by the nice decor and the 'free' whitening kit for new patients. Its tough to think someone is so money hungry, but its easy when you have insurance for these types to be like this. They tell you you have a cavity and who are you to argue? Can you read an xray? Example: new patient walks in, mid 20's, never had a cavity in her life, S.A. finds 6+ cavities. Is this Normal=NO, for S.A.=YES, Patient has insurance=OF COURSE!!! Now dentistry is one of those subjective medical fields. But in this case the person should have been told 'lets wait a year' and check again and not book her in a week later to drill into 6 virgin teeth! Anyway, you decide.But this one is NOT recommended

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I can't believe the money-grab comment below either! Perhaps emergency consults should be reserved for actual emergencies? I was given a free 2nd opinion consultation and only charged for the X-ray. I went on to have my root canal done (at a reasonable rate) by Dr. Sam and am very glad I did. First, I really like their office because it's quiet and the windows in each room helps with my claustrophobia. Melissa, the office manager is a gem -- warm, supportive and accommodating with payment plans. Jenifer the dental hygienist gave me one of the best and most comfortable cleanings I've ever had, and Dr. Sam is just great. Patient, friendly, and tells you exactly what your options are, yet lets you make the final decision. I was so nervous about getting a root canal done, but it went absolutely fine. Oh, and I never even felt the needle that froze my tooth! I have no hesitation giving Dr. Sam and the rest of the staff my highest recommendation. He'll be my dentist for life now as well! :)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Sam is a super dentist. It is hard not being a dentist to judge the quality of the work, but my friend who is a dentist says his work is some of the best he has ever seen. Dr. Sam has helped both my husband and my daughter with dental emergency work. I find it hard to believe someone said his work is a cash grab because he has been very reasonable with us. He is our dentist for life!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I can't rate his new practice, but I can comment on him as a dentist. I called the office where he worked (where we've been patients for 20 years), concerned that my child's tooth may need to be pulled because a new one was coming in & the old one wasn't even loose. I was given a brief appointment & Dr. Sam looked in her mouth for approximately 5-10 seconds (I don't even think he took the time to put on gloves) & told us it's all fine. I asked when/if I should be concerned & he told me the amount of overlap that is acceptable & that he'd take another look in 3 weeks. The entire exchange took a maximum of 30 seconds. On our way out past reception, they flagged me down & told me I owed them $50 for the emergency consult. Are you kidding!?! I would never visit Dr. Sam again! It was a complete money-grab!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Sam and his staff are AMAZING. I needed an emergency root canal late on a Friday, Doc Sam accomodated my late time frame, fixed me up and even gave me his cell number to call over the weekend if I had any problems! Talk about a dentist who actually cares about his patients and isnt in it just to make money and move on to the next patient!! Dr. Sam did my daughters wisdom teeth and no problems during or after. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr Sam to anyone looking for a dentist. I have since moved from Grimsby to Burlington, but will still make the drive to see Dr. Sam. He will be our dentist for life!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr.Sam Adouri is my new hero!! It was 8:30 at night,I broke a tooth and was referred to him by the Grimsby hospital ER.He saw me with in an hour,fixed my tooth so I was comfortable and could eat,until I could see my family dentist.He is upfront,honest and didn't overcharge me for the emergency appointment.I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of a great pain free dentist!!!! Thank-you so much Dr.Sam!!!! :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013