Ratings for Dr. Heather Underwood

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

useless. incompetent, arrogant, and judgemental. shop around….

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I am with dr. Underwood for last 10 years. She is carring person. Excellent in diagnosing and suggesting various approaches and treatments for various chronical and acute problems I had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I was referred Dr. Underwood after major surgery as a rehabilitation doctor. She seems very scattered, has forgotten to send out references to specialists that she said she would, seems lackadaisical about issuses I've had after my surgery, and sent me a requisition for the wrong blood tests. I would say shop around for another rehab doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I really like Dr.underwood,she is so honest and hard worker women,what I have she is treating me so serious ,she gave me some advice which I didn't follow properly which is my fault altogether she is awesome doctor and she is really care about her patients,yes people think she is rude and strict if she is strict because she really care about u,thanks Dr.Underwood for everything what u r trying your best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I went there for a physical required from my lawyer.Dr. Underwood was very nice to the point,I could say she is very experience in the field shes in.I think it was a good choice from my lawyer.Thank You Dr.Underwood

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Outstanding specialist. I struggled finding someone who could provide the expertise I required after my accident, and was extremely pleased with the treatment I received after being referred to Dr Underwood. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

One of the most helpful docs I've been to in years. Was open minded to my ideas and very compassionate. I will definitely see her again.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

One of the worst Doctors Ive ever seen she made fun of my weight and did whatever she could to embarrass me. WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr Underwood is one of the best Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is thorough, painstaking, kind and friendly, and I left her office feeling as though- at last - I had found a Doctor who truly treated the whole patient, not just one symptom. 10 gold stars!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Heather Underwood's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr. Very happy to have been referred. Takes the time to listen and follows through. Highly recommended."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "useless. incompetent, arrogant, and judgemental. shop around…."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am with dr. Underwood for last 10 years. She is carring person. Excellent in diagnosing and suggesting various approaches and treatments for various chronical..."

January 14, 2015