Ratings for Dr. Heather Underwood

After several years of going from doctor to doctor (and from physio to physio) with no success, I was finally fortunate to be referred to Dr Underwood. She picked up on quite a subtle symptom, referred me to a neurologist and I now have a diagnosis at last. I would highly recommend her for her diagnostic capabilities and her concern for her patients. Her staff are also helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Following a motor vehicle accident and years of rehab my doctor referred me to see Dr. Underwood. After a year long wait and having retained a lawyer, my lawyer requested a report to be done by Dr. Underwood. Upon meeting, Dr. Underwood promptly informed me that she would not be giving me any recommendations on getting better, nor would she be discussing any health plan with me at all, she was simply there to do a report. After questioning me and performing physical tests for hours, I cannot comprehend why someone with her knowledge would not want to share any advice she may have for a treatment plan for me!? I asked her directly if several therapies I had not tried would possibly work in my favor and she simply responded, "maybe, maybe not. " My visit cost $3000!!!! Not co weed by MSP and in total I paid her $8200 when I needed her to appear in my trial for 15 minutes via video link! And no advice?? I was there to get better and had waited a year hoping she would help me. On another note, ICBC sent me to their own physiatrist Who took a proper client centered approach and based the appointment around how we could try to improve my condition. I was in tears of relief finally hearing direction and guidance for care in my 6th year. Shame on Dr. Underwood for absolute disgusting disregard for her clients well-being. What a missuse of knowledge and skill set.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Excellent Dr. Very happy to have been referred. Takes the time to listen and follows through. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

useless. incompetent, arrogant, and judgemental. shop around….

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I am with dr. Underwood for last 10 years. She is carring person. Excellent in diagnosing and suggesting various approaches and treatments for various chronical and acute problems I had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I was referred Dr. Underwood after major surgery as a rehabilitation doctor. She seems very scattered, has forgotten to send out references to specialists that she said she would, seems lackadaisical about issuses I've had after my surgery, and sent me a requisition for the wrong blood tests. I would say shop around for another rehab doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I really like Dr.underwood,she is so honest and hard worker women,what I have she is treating me so serious ,she gave me some advice which I didn't follow properly which is my fault altogether she is awesome doctor and she is really care about her patients,yes people think she is rude and strict if she is strict because she really care about u,thanks Dr.Underwood for everything what u r trying your best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I went there for a physical required from my lawyer.Dr. Underwood was very nice to the point,I could say she is very experience in the field shes in.I think it was a good choice from my lawyer.Thank You Dr.Underwood

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Outstanding specialist. I struggled finding someone who could provide the expertise I required after my accident, and was extremely pleased with the treatment I received after being referred to Dr Underwood. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

One of the most helpful docs I've been to in years. Was open minded to my ideas and very compassionate. I will definitely see her again.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012