Ratings for Dr. Charles C Adams

Dr. Adams thinks outside of the box, has an unlimited knowledge in every issue I have had. Listens to my complaints and addresses them all. I highly recommend Dr. Charles Adams for any medical issue.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have seen Dr. Adams for 15+ years and my husband has seen him for 6-7 years. This doctor is absolutely wonderful in all aspects. I consider it a privledge to be his patient and will not consider using any other physician.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

When I first saw this dr., I was very impressed. However, over the years he seems to have become more interested in money than patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I've been a patient for four years. My husband has been a patient for a year. We each have a potentially fatal disease. Dr. Adams has been able to help both of us. He's always up on any medical fact we need. He's given us hope where other doctors did not. He's honest and doesn't waste time in getting us the help we need. We think he's one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors we've known. We are always given a copy of any test results and suggestions on how to correct any problem that may be revealed. Each time we visit he reviews our charts.He's very thorough and professional. We know him to be a trustworthy and ethical person. We've referred friends to him because we believe he can help them as he has helped us. We are very pleased having him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

this doctor charged nearly $300 for a new patient visit and then dropped me as a patient without explanation. He does not return calls or emails. Save your money and go to a doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

This man put my life, as well as my husband's, in danger of severe, preventable complicatons because he failed to notify us of out of range lab results. We have both suffered undue pain as a result of his lack of concern and professionalism. He is not to be depended on. We are very sorry we sought medical care from this Doctor. He calls himself "Dr. Pevent", but he did not prevent my distress for over medicating me for Thyroid disease. My husband's glucose level was in the danger zone for 6 weeks, but he was unaware of this change in his health, due to Dr. Adams lack of concern in notifying him that he was severely diabetic. We now have a doctor agressively addressing our medical problems. Dr. Prevent is a fraud, as far as we are concerned.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Charles C Adams's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Ameritas