Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Wong

Always friendly and great with kids! Staff is excellent and always a good time!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great dentist and awesome staff! Always enjoy seeing and chatting with Dr Rob and the girls! First rate!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Wong and his staff are very friendly and personable and the atmosphere is relaxed. The care I have received has been conservative and thorough. I would recommend Dr. Wong to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Finally comfortable at the dentist! Dr. Wong and his team make me feel welcome and at ease, which isn't easy with a scaredy cat like me! My kids love going there as well!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Was very helpful in fixing my broken tooth before a wedding on short notice! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr wong is so nice and friendly! During my recent pregnancy i had alot of gum resuscitation due to my pregnancy. Dr wong put me at ease but reasuring me they could fix the issue for me and his staff is awesom!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Wong has been my dentist since we moved to the area a few years ago. He is always knowledgeable, informative and courteous. The staff are great and seem to really enjoy working there and with each other. The entire team has made my dental experience so much better!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Rob has been my dentist for at least 2 years now, since moving into the area. If you have concerns or even just don't like going to the dentist, then The Tooth Doctors in Alliston is the place to go. The staff are friendly and empathetic and Dr. Wong is personable, understanding, and helps work out a direct approach to help with any dental need.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

From my very first visit to the office to make an appointement I knew I had made the right decision that Dr. Wong was to be my new dentist. The staff with there welcomming smiles and detailed information made me feel very comfortable. My dental appointments are on time with very minimal or no waiting period !!!...which is absolutely wonderful!!. Dr. Wong was aware of my high anxiety issues and went over each and every one of them and discussed them with me, which made me very much at ease and the first dentist that has ever done that. From the time the proceedure started until finished Dr. Wong was very patient with me and made me feel at ease with all my issues that I was worried about. I am in my mid fifties and have been going to the dentist for a very long time. I honestly can say...this has been the best dentist visit I have ever had! I highly recommend Dr. Wong and his team!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Rob is amazing he's down to earth and easy to talk to. Cleanings are comfortable and the girls are great.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014