Ratings for Dr. Thomas Tzikas

I Had a necklift performed by Dr. Tzikas and I almost died due to serious implications. I went to the emergency room, had numerous procedures done to an inch hole left on my neck. I had to pay to extra hospital costs. He never offered to pay or compensate me for my suffering. I still have a scar and pictures that reminded me of the pain and agony. I did not sue him him because I want to forget that nightmare. Do your homework and read reviews before choosing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I agree with the other reviews. Dr. Tzikas is not good post procedure especially if there are issues. If you contact the office seeking advise you will frequently be referred to a nurse and not allowed to speak to him. A few visits I had post procedures I was forced to wait well over an hour to see the Dr. and then he seemed quite indifferent to my issues. In the end I had to seek help from another Dr. who was able to resolve my issues (thank god). My advise is to stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010