Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Bullen

Went to Dr. Bullen for the first time this morning upon recommendation. What a wonderful caring, attentive, compassionate man. Will definitely tell friends and family to go see him !

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Bullen's for 7 years. He is a caring doctor that takes the time to call & follow up on his patients. That's so comforting & really makes a difference.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Bullen is an awesome dr. He takes his time with his patients n offers the best care.def recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I found Dr. Bullen to be both helpful and knowledgeable. He personally returned my calls and he personally called a specialist he thought I should see. They are working together to see that I'm getting the best care. My father was a Dr.so I'm glad there are physicians willing to talk to their patients and try to do what is best for them.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Bullen doesn't seem to care about patients. Will not return calls. Would not receommend using him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

He was very rude and arrogant,couldn't remember any of my information.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Cost is about average, and staff is very nice. This is the only doctor that I have ever had that cared enough to call me back himself. He diagnosed a bladder problem that others have had to go through years of pain and several doctors to figure out. I am forever greatful. He is also very gentle doing procedures. Very knowledgeable and caring. Since this is an OB/Gyn I have had to wait quite a bit before and also had to have rescheduled appointments due to baby delivery. It happens and it didn't bother me. All in all, a very good doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

very careing went through great steps to treat my illness,never let me sit in waiting room more than 15 min. came every day I was in hospital 30 days,delivered my twins, he is a awesome DR.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Dr. Bullen delivered all three of my children. I could not ask for a more compassionate, caring doctor. Before conceiving my first he helped me through infertility and was available to me whenever I had questions or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Bullen to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Bullen has made my pregnancy an incredible experience. Any worries or concern that my husband and I have are addressed with knowledge and compassion. He has always been available to speak with us or see us within a moments notice. He and the office staff make your visits comfortable and enjoyable each time. I can't say enough about this wonderful doctor! I will recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Michael E. Bullen's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1990)

Sask Health