Ratings for Dr. Rex Hawthorne

Dr Hawthorn does not only use state of the art technology he also brings to the table a high quality human touch found rarely in medical circles.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been a client of Dr.Hawthorne for over 15 years! What a GREAT DENTIST! The Staff he has are just wonderful. Thanks always for such a great experience. See you again soon.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Took our daughter for first filling. Petrified as parents....Dr. Rex gave her the freezing and after she asked when she would be getting her needle. Told her it was already done and didnt believe us. Wouldnt take my child anywhere else. I cant vouch for all the dentists on staff but he is awesome

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Hawthorne is a excellent dentist and person. I was in a panic with some dental work where the crowns made did not sit right and the lab tech would not be able to fix for the next 10 days due to some education seminars they were attending in Toronto. I was going to Hawaii in 2 weeks and this was not acceptable. I called Dr. Hawthorne to explain my concerns. He was able to get my crowns done that week. He is there for the patient and will do whatever he can to make you happy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Although I moved from Vernon 5 years ago, I drive over an hour each way to have my dental work done by Dr. Hawthorne - he is just that good. Childhood experiences at Ontario dentists left me with trepidation, and Dr. Hawthorne has made my visits literally pain - free. We're talking root canal here! In his assistant's words, "He's a Ninja with a needle!" Seriously.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Always impressed by the extent of expertise demonstrated by Dr. Hawthorne and his staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Rex Hawthorne and his staff are very professional. I would recommend Dr. Hawthorne or his clinic to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Such a great clinic all around. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, Dr.Hawthorne is incredible, and always makes you feel comfortable. The equipment is state of the art!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Rex Hawthorne is very professional and approachable, I wouldn't go to anyone else

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Been our family dentist for 20 years ...brilliant ....excellent service,always concerned that no pain is felt which is a big one for me!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017