Dr. Rex Hawthorne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rex Hawthorne

Dr hawthorn is by far the best dentist I've ever had! Makes uncomfortableness procedures quick and comfortable, always goes above and beyond what you expect!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Hawthorne and his team are perfectionists who care about their patients. They use up to date technology and training to ensure that the highest standards are met for all their patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. HAWTHORNE and his wonderful staff. They use the most up to date technology, explain procedures and provide genuine care. His hygienists are all top notch as well!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Amazing Dentist,hygienists and staff Highly recommend this Practice if you live in the area

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hawthorne for a few years. I’ve never had to wait more than 15 minutes past my appointment time. He’s never suggested any dental work that wasn’t necessary. Always friendly and very professional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Hawthorne is an amazing dentist, I always have a positive experience and his staff are all very helpful and kind . I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Hawthorn does not only use state of the art technology he also brings to the table a high quality human touch found rarely in medical circles.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been a client of Dr.Hawthorne for over 15 years! What a GREAT DENTIST! The Staff he has are just wonderful. Thanks always for such a great experience. See you again soon.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Took our daughter for first filling. Petrified as parents....Dr. Rex gave her the freezing and after she asked when she would be getting her needle. Told her it was already done and didnt believe us. Wouldnt take my child anywhere else. I cant vouch for all the dentists on staff but he is awesome

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Hawthorne is a excellent dentist and person. I was in a panic with some dental work where the crowns made did not sit right and the lab tech would not be able to fix for the next 10 days due to some education seminars they were attending in Toronto. I was going to Hawaii in 2 weeks and this was not acceptable. I called Dr. Hawthorne to explain my concerns. He was able to get my crowns done that week. He is there for the patient and will do whatever he can to make you happy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017