Ratings for Dr. Eugene Kwong

Great doctor. One who truly cares. Sometimes you have to wait to be seen but I can only imagine that it is for good reason. He is very thorough with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I would not recommend anyone to this doctor. I switched to him year 2012 and he refused to see me again on multiple appointments after he found out i have health issue, using excuses such as he's sick or his mother got cancer. He has none of the medical ethics in the field. Finally I gave up and went to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Very caring and helpful doctor, knowledgable and thorough. I am staying healthy thanks to him and other doctors like him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

He spend a lot of time with each patient. Also he is willing to refer you to a specialist, which to me is a plus. This is the first time I see him, I am more than happy to see such a caring MD.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I did not have a family doctor and found myself with cancer so I was very happy Dr. Kwong took me on as a patient but that was shortlived. I have never experienced a doctor calling me at home to cancel appointment after appointment because he is "too busy or tired"????? this has happened to me more than once....now I have to find another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

He may take a long time with each patient, and be kind of slow, but that's because he's extremely thorough and careful in his work. It's not a bad thing at the end of the day.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I always have to wait 1+1/2 for him and always gives me a vague answer. Then sends me to specialists which take up to 1/2 a year to book... this has made me hate visiting the doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010