Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Taylor

I was basically crippled due to extreme damage/arthritis/pain in both knees. It was extremely difficult to go down stairs...even my basic walking was significantly impaired. My sports Dr. told me that I should look into getting a cane or a walker......not the answer that I was looking for. I saw Dr. Taylor who started with Prolotherapy to release my muscles and then moved me to PRP. Within 1 week I was seeing improvement and within a month I started to get my life back. I've had a total of 3 PRP treatments on my knees and I am now significantly improved. I can honestly say that this was a miracle. I am now going up and down stairs and walking long distances without pain or reservation. Thank you Dr. Taylor for performing this miracle for me and for giving me my life back!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr.Andrew Taylor treated my knee with prolotherapy and surrounding muscles with trigger point injections and it only took 1 treatment to notice a major difference. A little intense at times, but Andrew`s kind personality and humour distracted me while he fixed me. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Hi Dr. Taylor here and while I hate to comment on myself I do feel that Live Blood Analysis and Biological Medicine is being misunderstood by the review from the 19th March 2015. Live Blood Analysis is a great tool for detecting low grade infections. I will be posting a few videos of patients I have treated with low grade infections from a knee replacement and a root canal that got infected and went into the jaw bone. You can see these videos on the Advanced Healing Arts Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/www.advancedhealingarts.ca Standard blood testing, x-rays and stool testing showed nothing. When you look at the blood under a powerful microscope it is quickly obvious if infection is present. Live Blood Analysis is a Biological Medicine technique developed in Germany in the 1930's and is still extensively used in Europe today by MD's, TCM Doctors and Naturopaths. In North America finding a well trained live blood practitioner is hard, but not impossible. For more info on Live Blood Analysis please read the following books by my friend and teacher Dr. Thomas Rau M.D. the world's foremost practitioner of Biological Medicine. 1. The Swiss Secret to Optimal Health 1. http://www.amazon.ca/Swiss-Secret-Optimal-Health-Healing/dp/0425225666/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428176474&sr=8-1&keywords=swiss+secret 2. Biological Medicine -The Future of Natural Healing Dr. Rau is the medical director of the world famous Paracelsus Clinic Lustmuhle and uses Live Blood Analysis as his primary diagnostic tool in assessing patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

My whole family sees Dr. Taylor . He is a valuable asset and we have used most of his therapies over the past 10 years . He is often our first stop for any health problems that might occur. We would highly recommend him to any of our friend and associates.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have chronic neck/shoulder pain and was amazed at how effective one treatment was. I will highly recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Taylor has helped myself and countless patients suffering from chronic pain and ailments, not to mention his group of various professional medical practitioners in the clinic. Needless to say , I highly recommend a consultation with Andrew... Larrie Forbes- RE/MAX- All Points Realty Larrie Forbes- RE/MAX- All Points Realty

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Andrew Taylor has been a godsend to me and has helped me with so many issues. Currently I've been in remission for over 6 years with IBS & ICC. His depth of knowledge on so many levels and with so many different modalities of medicine and alternative therapies is second to none. Hard to get into and one usually has to wait, but he's worth the wait! thank you Andrew!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I took my 16 year old daughter to see Andrew taylor. She was really lethargic. He fixed her up and she is feeling fantastic now. Thank you so much Andrew.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Andrew Taylor is worth the wait. If you are a new patient it might take time to get an appointment to see him but rest assured, once you see him, if he can't help, then he will send you in the right direction. I have had chronic back pain for the past 30 years and have seen numerous specialists. Then I started being treated by Dr. Taylor and I can say he has been a God send.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

My daughter had chronic diarea and was losing a lot of weight. Andrew did blood work and tests and discovered she had alergies to dairy, wheat, eggs, chocolate. She's been a trooper at not eating these foods, when she does her body rejects them (diarea) when she stays away from them she's fine! She's motivated to feel good! Thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012