Ratings for Dr. Dale Lintott

I met Doctor Lintott in Lake Louise and he was very pleasant . He did sometimes get it wrong but that was okay. I would like to be able to talk to him again. He is very knowledgeable at the things he says. Time has passed and I have since moved away and have always wondered what happened to my friends back in Lake Louise. Yes it is very beautiful there.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Lintott delivered me when I was born, and also delivered MY own son when he was born. He said we were the 1st 2-generational birth he had had! I thought he was wonderful throughout my pregnancy & for years beyond. Thanks to him for bringing my son safely into this world with no complications!! :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I rated this doctor poorly, for his lack of knowledge for other healthcare fields, his obscure behaviour, and excess desire to push drugs on me when I clearly do not need them. He also does not seem to realize that dysfunction such as muscle pain, or spinal misalignment can be easily resolved with other reliable modalities, rather than harmful pain killers, that won't actually solve the problem merely hide it for a period of time. I am disgusted with how forceful he was with his negative opinion of chiropractors along with his unprecedented and uneducated dislike for the profession, and clearly has been misguided in his belief. Over all I am absolutely blown away at the fact that this is considered health care. I will not be seeing this doctor again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever been to! I went in for one concern, which was ignored for most of the appointment, and he proceeded to belittle me and my body. I already get anxious enough with doctors, and this did not help. He grabbed my arm roughly, without permission (and it was not the area of concern). He prescribed me a medication which, upon getting a much needed second opinion, was extremely inappropriate for my situation. He tried to schedule a follow-up appointment, but I refused to go. He is a mean-spirited quack who should have retired years ago.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Doctor Lintott is definitely a better doctor than most in Medicine Hat, but he does tend to over-diagnose sometimes. I went in to get some cream for a bit of eczema that had popped up on my neck from a cheap necklace and he told me I had shingles (I'm 22 and I've known for a long time that I get contact dermatitis, yet he didn't seem to listen when I said I knew what the rash was.) He is, however, very helpful more often than not and seems to be the only doctor I've found that is open to preventing illness rather than just chucking antibiotics at people. I only wish that I could see him in the summer months, as he is semi-retired and only works Sept-Apr.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

As a female who's Gyno retired without letting me know I was stranded without a doctor. Dr. Lindtott completed my yearly check up and followed up with me. Very helpful. Only comment to make is his assistant/secretary was not able to assist him during my appointment and he was a bit frazzled trying to find supplies.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Medicine Hat College is so priveleged to have such a great dr. on campus. I think he is one of the best and very knowlegeable doctors. I do not look forward to him retiring any time soon. I wish him all the best and keep on working Dale!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Since Dr. Lintott added himself -- I just found out that he is in Lake Louise. That is really nice -- it would be sad if a doctor of his caliber was no longer helping people. He was my doctor when I was a teenager and a 20 something adult. He was kind, compassionate and understanding -- I changed doctors only because of a personal conflict with another patient he had, and it was just very uncomfortable at the time for us to be at the same dr's office. I wish Dr. Lintott best wishes and thank him for his professionalism so many years ago!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I am this doctor. I have added myself since you guys do not seem to want to change my address to medicine hat where I have been for the last 6 years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dale delivered my two sons. He understands people, and was always kind and overall awesome! I miss having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008