Ratings for Dr. Alfiya Mellule

Ryde very rude appointment was late. And I had to protest a referal private as she would not refer me for counselling despite a history of assistance from other doctors at this practice. Did not feel at ease at all and felt worse than before I came in

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

She was very rude when I asked some basic questions, her knowledge is absolutely terrible. She told me to go to my home country to get treated. A shame for the NHS.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Very rude doctor, aggressive and unwilling to give me perscriptions for a permanent condition of mine although I am on the same medications for years. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very disappointed, I was spoken to so rudely and I can see from here this is a common occurrence with this doctor. I was given misinformation and she did not explore my symptoms further at all so I have left actually worse off than I arrived as as well as my symptoms I was disappointed and upset by this visit. I will be avoiding her in the future.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

First time I went, I could cope with her bluntness because the matter didn't require an outstanding bedside manner. However, when I visited a second time with something that did require a more sympathetic and gentle approach, I was not pleased at all. Went away in more pain than I arrived in because she wasn't gentle enough and I left none the wiser about what was wrong with me. GPs should not be rude to patients. I'd been in the room for less than one minute before she'd told me that she wanted to go home. Sorry but that's not my fault! Would gladly have seen any other doctor and let her go home. We all have jobs that make us tired and fed up but you've just got to smile and get through it. She's not a bad doctor, but I for one won't be visiting her again.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

She seems like a good doctor. If I have a choice I always book appointment with her for myself or my kids. I like her being very straight forward, I value her advice and always take it on-board, because so far she was right each and every time and what she recommends helps me and my kids stay healthy. I think she’s knowledgeable, helpful and caring. The only negative is that appointments with her often are running late (even early in the morning) but I don’t know whether this is the Practice’s fault in some sort of mismanagement? I would recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Tough job being a GP seeing people with problems all day, but Dr Mellule was always kind and considerate with me. She has a no nonsense exterior but I found she really cares. Better than having a smily exterior but not giving a damn.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I agree with previous comment, this lady needs to learn a manners and a sympathy for a patient. Arrogance presented, will not attend again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This doctor needs training on communications skills and customer services, oh and a humble pie may address the nauseating arrogance.Will not see her again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Phone consult. Explained possible causes of symptoms reasonably. Gave recommendation of over the counter treatment. Bedside manner could be better. Remains to be seen if diagnosis was correct.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010