Ratings for Dr. Gordon E. Harmston

Dr Harmston and his staff were very professional and thorough. When your health is at risk you want the best and they did a great job and made sure I was informed and at ease every step of the way. Best regards, Jason

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

When you're at the age that you need to have a colonoscopy a lot of things start going through your head. Dr. Gordan Harmston was on my healthcare insurance plan, I called his office and was able to get a morning procedure scheduled. I received information in the mail to be ready for my colonoscopy. I arrived for my procedure the staff was very pleasant, got me admitted, ready etc. I met Dr. Harmston before he started he is very pleasant the procedure went well. I would recommend him to anyone needing his practice A+.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My entire experience for my flex-sigmoid oscopy was great! Dr. Harmston and his staff were so helpful and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure. Even the prep wasn\'t bad at all and all my instructions were very clear and easy to follow. Dr. Harmston is the man!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was very uneasy . Dr. Harmston talked to for a long time in the ofifice. He explained why the procedure was necessary and explained what it entailed. I was slowly convinced to have it. He was never rushed or pushy. He also gave options where it was to be performed. This was an important option. I chose IMC. The office person was very helpful. Again putting me at ease. She explained all the papers. She underlined everything I needed to purchase and how to proceed. I left having every question fully explained.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

The paper work was a pain as one would expect in today\'s world. The staff attention, cleanliness of equipment and rooms was beyond reproach and the medical team outstanding. How could one ask for anything more in todays rushed and complicated medical world..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

The office is professional and well run, while at the same time they do not take out the human factor. They are very considerate and helpful to the patients which makes a patient comfortable, this is a reflection of Dr. Harmston. Dr. Harmston is considerate of the patient, he listens and asks questions to truly understand the condition of the patient. His care ascends beyond just the physical needs. He is very knowledgeable and educates the patient to help the patient to decide and choose the best route for treatment. When he knows the course of treatment that is necessary, he stood in my corner when there was adversity with insurance. I've not seen this done by a doctor before. He is well respected by his colleagues of similar practice. I had been told by an other doctor that he is the go to for them before they make final decisions on their route of treatment. I would absolutely and confidently recommend Dr. Harmston for the best choice as a Gastroenterologist. I am forever grateful for his healing treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Friendly, compitent staff. Dr visited and made sure I understood the procedure. I woke up feeling good. I was able to eat as soon as I arrived home. Next day was called by Dr Harmston's office to see how I was doing. Very pleased with all aspects of my visit.Larry Burton

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Harmston is always professional with a good sense of humor and a pleasant personality which is much appreciated. He is thorough and encourages questions to ensure you have answers and understand the info he is providing. Generally he is on time for your appointment unless a more complicated patient walks into his office. Appearance and cleanliness is superb. Current on the latest medical information. Overall would not trade him as my liver specialist for any other specialist on board.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My experience was very positive in every way, my apointment was scheduled for 2:00 p.m. and that's exactly what time I was seen. The staff was very proffesional in every way including explaining what was going to happen. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Harms ton and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Harmston is a fantastic physician. He listens to me, respects my opinions, and always answers my questions and deals with my concerns immediately. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Gordon E. Harmston's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas