Ratings for Dr. Margaret Goodacre

I've had Dr Goodacre since she took over for Dr.Opie when he retired. She is a very nice lady.i do like her. My only problem with her is being rushed through the appointment. I feel like she no longer has time to discuss my medical problems. I've put forth my feelings so I'll wait until my next appointment to see of it has been brought to her attention.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Goodacre is a kind and caring person, who is very easy to talk to. The wait at the Rosedale clinic can sometimes be a little long, but I feel like that is probably an issue at all doctors offices. I recently had a miscarriage and Dr Goodacre took time out of her day to call me when she wasn't even working to send her apologies and help me get the procedures I needed to move on. My sister had some issues with her not believing that she had PCOS when in fact she ended up having it. They aren't perfect but she is still a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Goodacre is amazing! I remember when she was fairly new at Rosedale. Im happy she took over for my other doctor when he retired. Shes not a pill pusher like he was. She listens and tries to find other solutions before putting you on pills.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I adore her. Among other health issues I suffer from multiple mental illnesses mainly anxiety and she is a godsend. She gives options and recommendations and then WE decide TOGETHER. She doesn't judge for breaking down crying or make you feel rushed. She remembers my triggers my family and little things about me. You don't feel like a pay check!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

So very happy with Margaret Goodacre. She really listens. She is com[passionate

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I attended Dr. Goodacre's office for depression. We had a lengthy conversation (during my crying) and she listened intently on what I had to say. She asked specific questions and she recommended anti-depressants, explaining the pros and cons of taking them. I'm not used to people showing me such interest and I'm so thankful that I have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

What I like most about Dr. Goodacre is that she really listens. She comes into the examination with an open mind and listens to my concerns or issues and she explains what she thinks is going on and what choices are available. Then, together she and I decide what is the best course of action for me. It is empowering as a patient . I feel cared for and respected by her. I will miss Dr. Opie, but I am glad he is handing off his practice to such a capable and diligent young doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr Goodacre and i can only say that i am so happy that my Dr. let her take over his practice. I find her very efficient in all of your complaints and if she does not know she will go to great length to get you an answer to your problem. my personal opinion is she is a very very good doctor coming forward. VERY HAPPY PATIENT

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Very attentive and caring. I'm so glad she is my doctor. Even though I get nervous going to the doctor, she has always made me feel the most at ease. She actually listens and takes some time with you. If she is ever running late, I don't mind, because someone probably needed a little more time then anticipated. AND I know that if I ever needed a little extra time, she would give it to me too.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Goodacre's and have been seeing her for a while with my brain injury. Although she doesn't know much about my issues she has been diligent in finding out who does and has set me up with numerous specialists. She even turned her body to look me right in the eye where most docs just stare at their computer and dismiss you so quickly. My sister was so impressed she wants to switch doctors to her. I recommend her greatly

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012