Ratings for Dr. Mary Hum

She truly cares about her patients and works so hard to help you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Humm saved my life. I've been suffering from depression for years, seen many psychologists, and I never felt like I could get out of it... I was suicidal for a while and was unhappy with the way the psychologists previously treated me, when I found Dr. Humm I was in a really bad place in my life. With her help and support, I have gotten control of my life and am now living an almost normal life. I am so impressed with her that I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who need help. She changed and saved my life and I am so grateful. Thank you Dr. Humm, you are amazing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

My family and I went to Dr. Hum and for assistance with my children's development. Right from the beginning I knew I made the right decision. She is so knowledgeable, patient, friendly and realistic. Even after all the sessions and a year later I can still rely on her support. Thank you Mary. You're Amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

she is energetic and engaging. Very good at her job and has an extraordinary ability to interpret cues and child's needs. She has a lot of common sense and and a good grip on reality.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Very good doctor. Knows her stuff and has helped our family tremendously.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010