Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Bani

Worst experience of my life visiting this so called Doctor. He simply should not be allowed to practice. Very rude and obviously has issues with women. His staff are ok, but he is awful!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I think you can judge my experience by the rating I have given here.....1 out of 5 across the board = TERRIBLE. This man should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

How on earth did this person get a medical license in Canada? He should not be practicing.....period! Worst experience to date visiting a doctor. Rude, impatient, unprofessional - for example, I witnessed him yelling at his staff in front of people in the waiting room. What a loser!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I don't even know what to say, other than THIS MAN IS NOT A DOCTOR!!! He hasn't got a clue, is very rude, has zero listening skills and constantly interrups. He speaks to his nursing team and support staff like they are idiots. I would drive another 4 hours to get to a hospital where I know this man WILL NOT be.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE! Worst medical 'professional' I have come across in my life. Rude, very poor listening skills, raised his voice in frustration, treated his staff with disrepect, power tripping, made me feel like I was bothering him when I tried to ask a few questions....he said "you are wasting my time! I am busy". He gives the medical profession a very bad name!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

This doctor is the WORST! He was very late and then rushed us and told us we were wasting his time. He actually asked us to hurry up and tell him what we wanted him to do!!!! What kind of doctor asks the patient this!!!??? He had no solutions or remedy for us. The nurses ended up treating the problem because he left the room saying he was too busy! He had no idea of how to treat the problem we went to the hospital for. I highly suggest all patients to avoid this doctor and wait to see someone else. I have never in my life met a more unprofessional person.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

My 83 year old Mom had a fall and I took her to see Dr. Bani. He was right on time for our appointment. We both found him to be very helpful and caring. He took the time to do have all kinds of tests done and found out that she had a fracture in her back. He sent her in to a CT scan in Winnipeg and to be looked at by a specialist. The staff at the Pinewa Clinic and Emergency were very friendly and helpful. We would both recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Went to see this doctor with a infection on face. Use polysporin and come back in 2 wks. Another infection formed on other side of face, when asked him what is causing this he said "I have no idea". He does not explain himself and rushed me out of there. I went to another doctor and she gave me antibiotics, and wants to see me for tests following week and follow up. Hard to understand him and does not explain himself... will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I have problems with bronchitis and pneumonia and I went to see this doctor. He gave me antibiotics. Din't clear it up so I went back he gave me stronger anti biotics. Didn't work! I went back again and he was fed up and "said well what do you want!? Do you want me to do an xray!?" What kind of doctor is that? Anyways I went to see a different doctor and after a year od dealing with doctor bani I was diagnossed with copd.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011