Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Bani

I am shocked and concerned that a 'doctor' of this standing is able to practice. He was impatient, rude, and constantly interrupts. It is almost impossible to have a conversation with him. I don't know where he got his license to practice, but it should be checked into! This guy is a charlatan. Never ever would I recommend this man. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I just left the walk in at Southpointe in Fort Saskatchewan and after having Dr. Ahmed Bani as a doctor I will never go back there again!! I left in tears and feeling so discouraged and disrespected as a patient. He made accusations of me only being there for pain medication. I have had bad back pain for 10 years and I have had it under control with physio, chiro, accupuncture, and massage in the last 2 years, but in the last few days I have been having a flare up of some sort so I went to ask for something to help as I havent been able to sleep or walk properly. I only really wanted an anti inflammitory cream as I dont like to take pills but he did not even give me a chance to ask for anything before he cut me off. He mentioned a time about another doctor giving me tylenol 3s back in 2016. He talked over me and would not hear anything I had to say he cut me off many times and even and mentioned he had many other patients he needed to see. He showed his screen of patients. I felt unimportant to him. I asked for a sick note for school and he refused to print me one without giving me a reason ( it was a power trip). I ended up refusing to leave until he spoke to me so he can give me a reason as to why he was refusing a note. He met with me and ended up giving me a note (what a waste of time for everyone including himself). I have seen other doctors at the same clinic in the past and I never asked for tylenol 3s and I was never treated that way by anyone. I was shocked at the treatment I was receiving by him. I left the medical clinic in tears!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Worst experience of my life visiting this so called Doctor. He simply should not be allowed to practice. Very rude and obviously has issues with women. His staff are ok, but he is awful!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I think you can judge my experience by the rating I have given here.....1 out of 5 across the board = TERRIBLE. This man should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

How on earth did this person get a medical license in Canada? He should not be practicing.....period! Worst experience to date visiting a doctor. Rude, impatient, unprofessional - for example, I witnessed him yelling at his staff in front of people in the waiting room. What a loser!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I don't even know what to say, other than THIS MAN IS NOT A DOCTOR!!! He hasn't got a clue, is very rude, has zero listening skills and constantly interrups. He speaks to his nursing team and support staff like they are idiots. I would drive another 4 hours to get to a hospital where I know this man WILL NOT be.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE! Worst medical 'professional' I have come across in my life. Rude, very poor listening skills, raised his voice in frustration, treated his staff with disrepect, power tripping, made me feel like I was bothering him when I tried to ask a few questions....he said "you are wasting my time! I am busy". He gives the medical profession a very bad name!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

This doctor is the WORST! He was very late and then rushed us and told us we were wasting his time. He actually asked us to hurry up and tell him what we wanted him to do!!!! What kind of doctor asks the patient this!!!??? He had no solutions or remedy for us. The nurses ended up treating the problem because he left the room saying he was too busy! He had no idea of how to treat the problem we went to the hospital for. I highly suggest all patients to avoid this doctor and wait to see someone else. I have never in my life met a more unprofessional person.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

My 83 year old Mom had a fall and I took her to see Dr. Bani. He was right on time for our appointment. We both found him to be very helpful and caring. He took the time to do have all kinds of tests done and found out that she had a fracture in her back. He sent her in to a CT scan in Winnipeg and to be looked at by a specialist. The staff at the Pinewa Clinic and Emergency were very friendly and helpful. We would both recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011