You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Domagala

I have never been so comfortable going to a dental office. I had over 20 fillings done at Major Dental Clinics of Chicago and I can say I have never been so satisfied. I didn't even know doctor was doing the fillings, that's how comfortable I was. I almost fell asleep. The office is so state of the art! They have a crazy amount of amazing technology. I even had a shot without any pain! I also had 3 wisdom teeth taken out and that experience was unbelievably good. All my friends had to put under to get them out, but I was numbed, and they were out in less than 30 mins! Best part was that I was able to just walk out without feeling funny or any major post op problems my friends had. Both doctors and all of the staff are very friendly and educated. The front office staff is easy to work with when it comes to scheduling, changing appointments, and financial planning. Both doctors were always very patient in explaining the procedures and educating me on my teeth treatment plans. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my treatment. I am currently undergoing orthodontic treatment at the office and will continue any future treatment with this practice. I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a reliable, pain free, and state of the art dental practice. I'm a patient for life!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I just completed a year of major dental work which included build up of most of my teeth and then crowning every tooth. I now have perfect teeth. A year ago during my dental evaluation Dr. D made an observation that my teeth were damaged due to acid reflux and that I should see a GI doctor before any major dental work. Turns out I had Barrett's and am at risk for esophageal cancer. My risk thanks to Dr. D has been greatly lowered because of early medical intervention. I am so happy that I found Dr. D and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of any dental work.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. D is fantastic. His knowledge and attention to detail are wonderful and his skills provide treatment with very little pain. I needed a bone graft before my implant; the initial graft was less than 100% and he would not continue until he re-grafted the site to make it 100% - no additional cost to me. His facility is state of the art, bright, cheerful and immaculate. If you are considering any dental work he is a must see! T.R., Park Ridge

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have found precious few health care practitioners who demonstrate the 'care' in healthcare. Dr. Domagala is high on my list of those who consistently do so. His competence, efficiency and attention to detail are admirable, as is his thoroughness in making certain that patients are fully informed to the highest degree possible. His staff are just wonderful, treating patients like family, and they all seem to love their jobs and their work. I cannot recommend Major Dental and Dr. Domagala highly enough. I will be returning for all my dental needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I was seen by Dr. Daniel Domagala at Marquette University's School of Dentistry where he serves as a faculty member in the Department of Prosthodontics one day a week. I am having an implant on tooth #9 and a veneer on tooth #8 that are being worked on by Dr. Domagala. Dr. Domagala's compassion, attention to detail, patience, and skill level are second to none. I rarely give online reviews, but felt inclined to get online and recommend Dr. Domagala because he is a unique dentist that is a rare breed in the world of dentistry. Dr.Domagala only works one day a week at the School of Dentistry and only proctors residents, so if you want to be treated directly by him you need to see him at one of his offices. Regardless of where you live, making the trip to see Dr. Domagala is worth it. He is one of those dentists that went into the field for all the right reasons and has great interest in the outcome of all of his cases, even post-treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have just had my final visit for having two implants done by Dr. Domagala, and am thrilled with the perfect outcome! From start to finish, my experience with the entire staff could not have been better! Thank you to everyone at this Major Dental office.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I had 2 implants done at Major Dental, plus 6 crowns out of which 4 are in the front.The work came out so natural that no one knows I have crowns unless I tell them.Dr Domogala is very very good at what he does and he is very patient and friendly ( even with a high maintenance pt like me;). The office staff is amazing I love going to the dentist feels like I am amongst friends( who happen to take care of my teeth) i highly recommend this office !!! I am never going to another dentist ever

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Domagala is the best! He is a true professional with tremendous skill and knowledge and he is super nice!!! The staff is helpful and very pleasant! I highly reccomend this practice, it is state of the art!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Daniel Domagala is one of the best dentists you can find. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I went to him to correct the job done by another dentist and he did a beautiful job. He was very patient with me and made sure that I was happy with the result. I strongly recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dear friends, if you stumbled upon the page of Dr. Domagala, you are in "good hands". He is a specialist with a capital "S". My path to his clinic was very long. Since the insertion of the implants to my so-called final product, it’s been..10 years. Why so long? The dentist(I won’t mention his name)put in my Implants "crooked". This resulted in a chain reaction. Nobody knew how to deal with the problem. I spent several years in various offices, but none of the dentists could help me. A year ago I came to Dr. Domagala. The first thing I learned is that, before inserting implants, one needs to have a concrete plan of what needs to be done. Dr. Domagala had a plan for me: a hybrid. Not only has he repaired the damage, he also did a splendid job of finishing the entire project. Today I am a very happy owner of teeth that I truly feel are my own. I would recommend Dr. Domagala to all, because not only is he an excellent professional, but also a great person. A very grateful patient.Henryka

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Daniel M. Domagala's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so comfortable going to a dental office. I had over 20 fillings done at Major Dental Clinics of Chicago and I can say I have never been so sat..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just completed a year of major dental work which included build up of most of my teeth and then crowning every tooth. I now have perfect teeth. A year ago d..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. D is fantastic. His knowledge and attention to detail are wonderful and his skills provide treatment with very little pain. I needed a bone graft before my ..."

May 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel M."

October 21, 2013