Ratings for Dr. David Howse

He was a great doctor who was brilliant and knowledgeable. He performed a mini surgery in his clinic to take out warts from my finger which he did swiftly, no dramas & healed very quickly. My wife & I were regular patients of Dr D Howse and we found him to be extremely helpful & the best GP/ dermatologist around. Since his retirement, we are still looking for a GP who could match his expertise and compassion. We are forever grateful to Dr Howse & to his receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

He was my Dr for 25 years. The lies people spread about him were a disgrace. He was a qualified dermatologist & my health went seriously downhill when he retired,

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Great doctor Has a lot of knowledge and is very helpful Would recommend him to anyone Sorry to see him go. Good family doctor

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Finally found a cure for my skin condition after years of misdiagnosis...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Very helpful, professional and interested in his patients. He always listens attentively, doesn't rush me and gives me sound medical advice.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He has a rude receptionast she doesnt speak english, he doesnt care about his patients, and he keeps making mistakes on medication and forms. Not happy, I do not recommend him ):<

Submitted May 26, 2011

The Doctor listens carefully and shows interest in his patients.He is qualified in skin

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010