Ratings for Dr. David H. Roholt

All he cares about is the money. He told me that the long term solution to my jaw problem was to pull all my back teeth and get crowns (that was when I was 19 with a healthy set of teeth!), I got 3 other opinions and all of them were shocked and said he was absolutely wrong. He also was really misleading and tricked me into paying $500 for a jaw splint which he originally said would fix the issue, but then after it was made said it was simply a diagnostic tool. Other family and friends have had similar experiences and we have all switched.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

This man is a poor excuse for a dr. Arrogant is to say it mildly. His wife just happened to visit during my appointment and he ignored me in the chair for 15 minutes while she discussed a trip she was packing him for. Wife complained about her friend and used this as an excuse to interrupt my appointment which he was 45 minutes late for. The 49.00 exam turned into the 109.00 exam and I won't be back for free teeth whitening. His wife dominated his time and he acted like a whipped puppy ver unprofessional and vain.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I am very please with Dr. Roholt. My family and I had been to another office in the area that told many of us that we needed several fillings and more than a couple of crowns. We came in for a second opinion from Dr. Roholt and were so relieved when the diagnosis as well as the bill was much easier to swallow! As far as the other comment about the implant suggestion. I am sure that he would only suggest that in order to give all the options!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Roholt is an arrogant jerk. All he cared about was money.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011