Ratings for Dr. Rahim Jamal

Best dentist in Langley hands down by far. His bedside manner and attitude towards patients is first class. He treats you like a human being and respects your wishes. Dr. Jamal is super friendly and comforting, always doing his best to make it a very positive experience. I highly recommend him to everyone I know and many of my acquaintances also are super happy with him. Keep up the fantastic work Dr. J.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I will be following Dr. Jamal to his new location at Willowbrook

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Best dentist I have ever seen since my dentist dr ken retired.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Jamal at willowbrook dental and he is a great dentist. He did a fantastic job on my root canal tooth. He also fixed my other tooth. It was pain free and absolutely amazing, considering I fear dentists so much. Thank you Dr. Jamal. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Jamal is definitely the best dentist in Langley. I have been with other dentists before but he is most absolutely the best dentist I have ever had. Has an amazing bed side manner always making my appointments pleasant and comfortable. My family and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Best dentist in Langley. Is always honest and ethical. He is super great with my family and always does great work.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Jamal just performed a root canal treatment on my molar tooth. Is was painless and very smooth. He made my appointment very comfortable and enjoyable. I was very nervous and scared, but he was amazing. I highly recommend him to all those nervous and anxious patients like myself. Will definitely get my crown with him as well. Thank you Dr. J for helping a difficult patient like me. Much grateful and appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Jamal is just an all round amazing dentist. He is the most ethical upfront individual I have met. He always gives me and my family the most honest advice and recommendations. I have referred many friends to him and they all agree he is best dentist they have met. His work is also amazing. He is very talented in what he does and does all the work himself. He never refers me to other doctors for anything. He has done root canals, crowns, fillings and extractions for me. Nothing but the best. I highly recommend him to anyone and always be his patient. Thank you Dr. Jamal

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Jamal is an all around amazing dentist. He is very knowledgeable, caring and excellent at what he does. He makes my appointments effortless and enjoyable. Most importantly he has been the most ethical and professional dentist I have ever had. He will always give you the right advice and out performs my expectations. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, knowledgeable and ethical dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Jamal to everyone. Thank you Dr. J for your excellent work and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Amazing , most gentle dentist. Highly recommended him to everyone, amazing work.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017