Ratings for Dr. Rahim Jamal

Dr. Rahim Jamal is my new dentist at Willowbrook dental in the mall. He was referred to me by family and I am really glad to have met him. He is an amazing dentist who takes the time to make you feel comfortable. His work is phenomenal as well. I moved from Vancouver and my previous dentist is not comparable. I am so fearful of dentists but after meeting Dr. Jamal I feel much more confident. He is highly recommended in my books. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I was travelling through BC from Ontario when I needed dental surgery due to an abscessed tooth. Dr. Jamal assessed the problem quickly, outlined my options and did the root amputation the next day. The surgery was painless and he was very relaxed and supportive and even took pictures of the before and after tooth and gum. The cost was a fraction of what it would have been in Ontario. I would highly recommend Dr. Rahim Jamal and would have joined his patient list permanently if we lived closer. Thanks for excellent service!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr Jamal is my dentist at willowbrook dental clinic in Langley. He is by far the best dentist I have ever had. Super gentle with the freezing and he is just great at what he does. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. Most definitely see him. There are a couple of dentists at this clinic but make sure to request for Dr Jamal. He is great with all age groups and is very skilled and knowledgeable. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. JAMAL is the best dentist I have ever had. He’s got an amazing attitude and work ethic. Class A dentist. I have been truly pleased and amazed by this dental knowledge, enthusiasm and patience. He most definitely puts his patients first. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Most gentle and amazing dentist. The only dentist I've ever met that's makes the appointment comfortable by talking and making jokes to ease my anxiousness. I'm a very nervous patient that hates going to the dentist. Dr Jamal makes it easier, he is truly amazing and loves his profession. Very passionate about his work and highly skilled. I highly recommend him. The best dentist in Langley.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Jamal is truly the best dentist I have ever had. I have a severe gag reflex and he has been the only dentist been able to work in mouth with comfort. I just had 3 crowns done and it was a lot easier than I expected. I highly recommend him to everyone. His work is great as well. Truly the best dentist in my experience. He is also very gentle and caring. Thank you Dr. Jamal.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Best dentist in Langley Highly recommended. Super gentle and explains everything in detail..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Amazing dentist, super gentle and the best bed-side manner. He really makes you feel comfortable and does phenomenal work. He is the best dentist in Langley. I am his lifetime patient, and all my referrals have been nothing but super satisfied. I highly recommended him, you won't be disappointed. If you go to Willowbrook Dental clinic in the willowbrook mall, always ask to see him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Best dentist in Langley hands down by far. His bedside manner and attitude towards patients is first class. He treats you like a human being and respects your wishes. Dr. Jamal is super friendly and comforting, always doing his best to make it a very positive experience. I highly recommend him to everyone I know and many of my acquaintances also are super happy with him. Keep up the fantastic work Dr. J.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017