Ratings for Dr. Rahim Jamal

Dr. Jamal is an all around amazing dentist. He is very knowledgeable, caring and excellent at what he does. He makes my appointments effortless and enjoyable. Most importantly he has been the most ethical and professional dentist I have ever had. He will always give you the right advice and out performs my expectations. If you are looking for a fun, caring, professional, knowledgeable and ethical dentist, I highly recommend Dr. Jamal to everyone. Thank you Dr. J for your excellent work and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Amazing , most gentle dentist. Highly recommended him to everyone, amazing work.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I wanted to write this comment about dr Jamal because he is an amazing dentist with a great sense of humour. He makes my appointments pleasant and easy. I am really scared of the dentist but was referred to dr Jamal by a friend. I was really glad because he is the best dentist I've ever had. I enjoy going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

A first-class dentist. Dr. Jamal is the best dentist I've ever had. He makes dental appointments fun and painless. He helped fix my broken infected tooth and did an excellent job as well. I have recommended him to many family and friends, of which many love him too. Thank you Dr. Jamal.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Jamal is an amazing dentist. His work is top-notch, very detailed and meticulous. He has done a couple of root canals and crowns on me and they have been perfect. I have a very strong gag reflex and most dentists won't even work on me, dr. Jamal made it pleasant and easy. He was very patient and worked with my fears to make it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend him and will be his patient for a very long time to come.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Friendly, professional staff, patient with my gag reflex! Trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I wanted to place a personal testimonial here for Dr. Jamal. I have been a patient of his for about 8 years now and wanted to share my experience. As a child, I was always very afraid of dentists, or anything to do with dentistry. Just the thought of going to a dental clinic gave me the shivers. My family friends referred me to Dr. Jamal and what can i say. I was very anxious and scared. But from the first day I met him, he made it very relaxing for me. He always takes the time to explain things, in sometimes more detail than required, but that shows that he cares about his patients and his work. He always goes through all the option, giving me the pros and cons, helping me to make the right decision. And recently, he helped me figure out a medical issue i was having, by insisting I get some things checked with my doctor. My own general doctor shrugged it off, but Dr. Jamal, was insistent I get it checked further. And little be hold, it came out to be something very serious, of which i'm getting treatment for it now. For these reasons, i wanted to share this with my testimonial. I always tell everyone that Dr. Jamal is amazing, fabulous, gentle and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Jamal.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I am super satisfied with my new crowns, Dr. Jamal did my cosmetic case changing my smile to such a new beautiful look. I love my new crowns, makes me look so much more vibrant, young and beautiful. He did the work to perfection and with no discomfort. Highly recommend him. And to top it off his great with my kids too. Best dentist I've had thus far.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have been to many dentists over my life time and I must say Dr. Jamal is best I have had so far. He is gentle, caring, detailed, and overall just a nice guy. He always explains everything he does and makes sure I understand the reasons why I am getting any work done. He has made my teeth look amazing. Highly recommend him, and he is also great with my kids.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Jamal does excellent work. He did my cosmetic case of 8 crowns which turned out fabulous. I could not expect any better. The colour, fit and esthetics was just bang on and beautiful. The whole process was seamless and perfect. I love my new teeth.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016