Ratings for Dr. David Cronje

I will NOT go back to him again,any further comment wold be too long...enough said

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Very rude, actually shoved me down on the table prior to a Kidney stone removal. Worst experience that I have ever had with a doctor. Should retire from practice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Does anyone know of a good lawyer who takes cases on a contingency basis?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Well folks I can honestly say I will never let this man operate on me. He is very rude but besides that he examined me with no gloves on he was touching my privates with no sterile field before he explained what he was gonna do! Caught me way of guard. His secretary is awesome. He also uses a flow test meter from the 80's and I would say this guy is 60-70 himself told me he was in urinary retention himself last week and went on and on about why i shouldn't have been circumcised years ago and thought he had a diagnosis before he even examined me! You can tell he's been around the block a few times and might know what he's talking about but he's bat sh it crazy for sure weird guy and made about 20 faces while examining me going hmm err n. So on I left his appointment feeling so upset and in more depressed than when I went in. Retire Dr cronje! You put in your time and I'm sure you've helped people in your day but I know from what I see you shouldn't be there and please wear gloves!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

My husband went for a routine prostrate biopsy done by Dr.Cronje last year and it was a complete disaster! He has had these before and they were done as an outpatient and quite painful, so the option was to do it under anesthesia. When I went to visit him after the procedure he was in recovery and in terrible pain and had a catheter inserted incorrectly. Dr. Cronje had left for a conference in Europe and another Dr. was now taking care of him (I cannot recall his name) who brought the situation into control. Fortunately the OR nurses were so attentive and there for him. He ended up being sent home with the catheter still in place and was told he needed to have prostrate surgery. Went for a second opinion and was told that would be a completely unnecessary procedure as his prostrate was only slightly enlarged and he had no symptoms that would indicate surgery was required. The botched biopsy left him in pain for well over 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

First visit for Prostate problem with referral from GP. Seems knowledgable and helpful, a biopsy is scheduled with followup.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010