Ratings for Dr. Colette Demarrias

I liked Colette a lot. I was disappointed to find that she's no longer working at ABQ Derm Associates. Colette was very accommodating at getting me in to be seen and provided excellent treatment and recommendations and very friendly to me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Actually, I had a very good experience with her. Several times. She was quite attentive and concerned and answered all my questions. She also seems like a very nice person. I am honestly surprised by so many negative reviews of her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I have never sought to leave a poor review. I only conceded due to all of my experiences with her being on the lowest end of professionalism. She's late, not one bit knowledgeable, as someone mentioned below: she had someone in the room with us to write out her scripts. I had a list of ques./concerns that she literally rushed me through; not to mention I had a ques. about stretch marks and her reply: "what? have you gained weight or something? there's no treatment for them anyway." I have never had anyone in the medical field speak to me in such a manner. The biggest disappointment by far is recently finding out that she had me on the improper dosage for Clavaris (the generic of Accutane). I wish had gone to a real derm. rather than an NP acting as one. I now have to repeat me treatment and her response was: prescribing me two widely used topical scripts with no explanation as to why she chose them, no specialized advice/concern, and then rushed me out.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

What an unpleasant appointment I had with her! She has probably the largest ego i've seen in a medical professional, and she is only a nurse practitioner! She had an assistant present purely to write my prescription down for her. Ridiculous! She hardly examined me, wasn't concerned with my medical history, and acted very rude. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Very rude. No concern for peoples feelings. Rude to staff and patients. Ok first appt, next appt different person, day and night. Don't recommend her if you would like to hear anything positive, very negative.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Colette is a D.C.N.P. She does not give you any type of education. Very disorganized. Difficult to talk to. Takes 3-4 days to return phone calls. Lobby staff are not friendly at all. Left a horrible scar when removed a cyst. Does not complete tasks. Always rushed. Would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010