Dr. John Aquino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Aquino

I met with Dr Aquino for a Sculpsure consultation, he was very knowledgeable and straight forward. I find it very reassuring to deal with an MD rather than some other clinics that only use technicians or others to provide the treatment. His staff is very helpful, and the best of all his prices for the treatment were the lowest than all his competitors. I also tried his Shockwave therapy for ED, and found it to be very effective. Again his no non-sense pricing and being an MD made all the difference.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Very helpful and will take the necessary time to diagnose, understand and treat.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Aquino never guaranteed, or oversold the shockwave therapy too me. He gave me his honest opinion on prior patient results. It was expensive as expected, but it got me so I could at least get results from ED meds again. Highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

A lot of attention. Seems really interested in you as a person. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Great great doctor Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttt

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Aquino is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor who always takes the time to answer any questions you might have and quell any concerns. Very professional and easy going along with his staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I have received the shock wave therapy 6 sessions and my results were excellent. It took 2 months before I noticed substantial improvement. I highly recommend this treatment and Dr. Aquino and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Wanted to say thanks to Dr Aquino for making sure that my son was in the best care possible. He's a very approachable doctor with NO attitude and a true concern for the well being of his patients. I would recommend highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Aquino for a couple of years now and has helped me immensely, I highly recommend Ontario Men's Health to those people who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Aquino was very helpful and understanding. The Shock Wave was certainly helpful

Submitted June 3, 2016