Ratings for Dr. Madeleine Abougoush

Very good dentist . Her and the nurse could make a baby smile .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I am very nervous of the dentist but had a tooth ace called this office and the receptionist got me in the same day . Dr Madelyn and her assistant made me very comfortable and explained everything to me from start to finish . I was dealing with tooth pain for 2 weeks . I went into the office and Dr Madelyn treated me and the pain went away . She is a very kind gentle dentist . I recommend her to everyone ..great experience .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Had a very good experience . Called the office as I had a very bad tooth pain .the receptionist got me in the same day ..I am a very nervous of dentist but Dr Madelynz and her staff took there time to explain things to me and made me comfortable . She even got rid of my tooth pain the same day . I would highly recommend this dentist . Very gentle and kind staff .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Once kept me waiting for over 45 minutes. Money hungry. Wanted payment within 9 months for treatment lasting 24 months! Fees higher than average. Unavailable for questions. Office staff unknowledgeable. Was only dentist in Calgary [out of about 15 I consulted] who were willing to perform risky work - Invisalign for Mal 3 occlussion - even when it would have damaged more teeth to achieve prettier smile.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010