Ratings for Dr. Rukhsanna Memon

I am long time her patient (unfortunately). I personally feel that if she is out of her cell and txting stuff, she can definitely give the good treatment out of her experience. She is my family doctor, but i always get good advice and treatment from other walkin clinics. Her timings are bad..always busy...long waiting time in the clinic and staff needs to be more professionant.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Good doctor but the wait times are terrible. She is on her cell phone a lot which doesn't help wait times. She should talk less on her phone specially in front of her patients. The staff at bison clinic should be more on top of the very very long wait times. Even with an appointment you still have to wait an hour most times. It's terrible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Memon for the first time today, and despite the length of time I had to wait, I was glad i met her. I cannot rate her punctuality - I was there as a walk-in patient - but her manner, her knowlege, and her attention to detail were all very much appreciated. I will see her again in a few weeks for the results of the test she ordered.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The skinny Girl with hijab is so rude and unprofessional. The manager with blunt hair cut is so Rude. Dr Memom has Zero knowledge and dont care about her Patients. She is unprofessional and always on her phone chit-chatting with someone, while I was in the Room. She spent 7 min talking on her cell phone while I was in there. Now I know why it takes forever to see her because she is whats apping someone, while the Patients are waiting for her for more than an hour.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I believe she is most likely a fake doctor. Her educational background from overseas need to be verified and investigated. She has no knowledge or skill.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

cannot diagnose problem properly, and provide too much medication. Cannot read test report properly. Impatient to answer patient question. Always late for scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Most unprofessional staff I have ever come across. As soon as a particular staff member left, they were gossiping about her loud enough that the whole waiting room could easily hear. Only reason I go back is because my pharmacy ideas in the same place.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

No satisfaction at all. She is kindof discriminating between patients. she take care of well only some special patients I can say i never got satisfaction at all. It seems just she want to take more and more patients and she don't want to be professional and caring for the patients which choice her as family doctors. She should decrease no of patients and increase the quality.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She ordered far more tests than needed. It is a waste of taxpayers' money.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

The most painful pap-smear ever in my life and I am in late 40s. She had problem with speculum (the tool to keep vagina open for exam) and need to adjust 3 times while it is in, and I heard clicking every time she tried to adjust. It is supposed to be just brushing the cervics but it was more like a long stick being pushed inside the cervix, then wiggled around. I screamed with pain. I never had that much pain or bleeding from a pap smear. I don't want to do this for a long long time. Her breast exams was pushing her 2 fingers down so hard, it hurt terribly. She told me to make another appointment for results without telling me it will take 1 month. I had to come back twice. For a doctor's note, I have to come back again with another appointment when there is no additional examination or tests related to that. Other doctors can write doctors note while I am at her office. She makes you to come back twice for something that normally done in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013