Ratings for Dr. Katinka Van Der Merwe

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. K. Her level of knowledge and care is vastly excellent. I feel confident in recommending her to anyone and am impressed with her facility and staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

She is very knowledgeable, a great doctor and a kind person. My health is much improved because of her and her diligent care. I have recommended a ton of friends and family to her over the years. She is an expert in RSD and fibromyalgia. While under her care I spoke to several of her other patients and they all feel the same about her. She truly cares and it shows in her level of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have crps for almost 18 years, diagnosed for 16 years. I've been to so many doctors more then I can count. I've never seen knowledge and care like I see in Dr katinka, just being there makes you feel like they understand and will do anything in their power to help you.. Dr Katinka listens to you when you have concerns and so do the staff. Dr k. is up to date with all the latest research on crps and always looking to hear more. she helps lots of patients including myself and I have met several who have had and are having very positive experiences. Thank you Dr K for all you do!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Katinka is absolutely amazing! I have CRPS and have tried upwards of 25 different treatments/therapies (both Western and alternative) that haven't helped me, I found Dr. Katinka through Facebook and learned of so many people with CRPS being helped by her. I decided to come to Arkansas all the way from Colorado to seek her help. Best decision I've ever made! Of all of the doctors I've seen over the years, I've never met anyone who truly cares like Dr. Katinka does about my getting better. It's clear that she cares about every single person who comes to see her. She genuinely wants you to get better and does everything in her power to make that happen. It's so encouraging to see, and be able to talk to, other CRPS patients who are also in treatment with Dr. Katinka. It's so wonderful to see people getting better and being able to get back to living their lives. I can't thank Dr Katinka enough for her help! I'm not sure what the person who decided to post multiple bad reviews about Dr. Katinka is referring to. This is the BEST clinic, with the most caring, intelligent and genuine doctors working there!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr K is nothing but caring and attentive to her patients. They recently moved from a smaller office, this is the only truth to her negative comments. The new office is gorgeous and spacious, a well deserved upgrade she and her family worked hard for to give to their patients to increase their comfort. She and her family changed my life for the better and I'll be forever grateful. Dr.s that truly care about their patients!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was very surprised when I saw her rating, and then I saw that 3 of her ratings were by the same person leaving a one star rating. That is pretty telling about the person and not the doctor at all. If you do real research on Dr K , like I did (when you can't sleep because of pain, you end up with plenty of time on your hands) you can see what a dedicated and professional person she is. I have CRPS, and have been in treatment for a couple of months now. I saw a drastic drop in pain after just the third treatment. I am doing far better now than I ever would have imagined. Dr K and her staff are extremely accommodating, and so compassionate. I feel like I can see myself having a normal life again. Dr K has given me hope again in my life where I was on the edge of giving up. I feel like I owe her my life. It's a family practice, and I also see her father and her sister during the course of treatments. They recently moved, and the new office is so beautiful and comfortable. If you don't believe me, then meet her for yourself and you will instantly know in her manner and the way she describes everything to you. Thanks Dr K!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I have had fibromyalgia for 5-6 years, and have been debilitated by it for 4. I have been under the care of a Rheumatologist, and still am, but I attended a seminar by Dr. K on a new test and procedure she does that has had fantastic results. In all her patients with fibromyalgia, migraines, chronic fatigue and more she has had a 80% success rate. I highly recommend if you are in the Northwest Arkansas Area, that you schedule an appointment with her for a free test, and feel the immediate results! She has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010