Ratings for Dr. Katinka Van Der Merwe

Very Busy Place, Super Crowded and fairly small office that they work in. Reminds me of a School room with 15+ kids with one Teacher. And you know how that goes, very small amount of actual time with the "Teacher"

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I feel my pain got worse after seeing this Dr. Very expensive for hardly any contact with her and the wait time was hours. I can not recommend her. Save your money.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I feel like she didn't care about me or my pain. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I felt I was not treated right and I would never recommend her

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I have had fibromyalgia for 5-6 years, and have been debilitated by it for 4. I have been under the care of a Rheumatologist, and still am, but I attended a seminar by Dr. K on a new test and procedure she does that has had fantastic results. In all her patients with fibromyalgia, migraines, chronic fatigue and more she has had a 80% success rate. I highly recommend if you are in the Northwest Arkansas Area, that you schedule an appointment with her for a free test, and feel the immediate results! She has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010