Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Bestard

I wasn't expecting to be on her waiting list for 3 years and 4 months(so far). I called and I'm still on the list, they 'may' call me in a few months. My Family Dr. assures me that it's worth the wait but I'm going to demand to be reffered to a different neruologist, it is neglectful to my health to have been waiting for over 3 years for an appointment. If this doctor can't see referrals in at least 2 years, stop taking them.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Very personable and knowledgeable. Best Dr I’ve ever been to.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Bestard is extremely knowledgeable and is up-to-date on the latest medical trend. She is a caring, natural helper, and extremely supportive!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

She was caring, down to earth, listened with empathy & was genuinely interested in anything I had to say. She didn’t let me leave her office without understanding everything. She didn’t sugar coat anything. I felt like a person not a number. I left with hope & a plan. I look forward to the next phase, next appointment. It’s a comfort knowing I have a Dr. I can count on & trust.... especially when dealing with ones brain & nerves. I left my fear & uncertainty in her office.. first time in years I can say there is a light at the end of the tunnel & a caring Dr. that will be right beside me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Bestard is amazing and has been informative and supportive through my years of dealing with a very rare disease. Thank God she was there to make a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Doesn’t communicate diagnosis and completely mis diagnoses for years and leaves you in pain and misery. Only go to her if you want to die.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

She was super nice and very quick to diagnose what's going on. Clearly explained what to expect and the course of action to take.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Friendly. Punctual. Approachable. Knowledgable, Over all fantastic Dr.!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Bestard is wonderful. So focused, thorough, compassionate and communicative. She explained everything so clearly to me and my 92 year old mother after her stroke. Thank you Dr. Bestard!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I've had nerve Conduction testing done twice now over a span of 7 years most recent beginning of this year always very thorough very sweet and compassionate.... and very informative and lots of questions and information given and advice

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017