Ratings for Dr. Nahid Mehraein

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Mehraein as our family doctor for the past 7 years. She is extremely through, caring and knowledgeable. Her off ice staff are great too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

She is not a knowledgable person, she didn't put anytime into examining me, she came up with the wrong diagnosis. I do not recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mehraein for about 3 years. I'm extremely impressed with her. She may be a few minutes late but never more than a reasonable amount of time one would expect if she's taking time to answer her patients' questions. She is very thorough and methodical and doesn't stop investigating until she has an answer. Yes, she does refer you to specialists because that's what they are. A GP can't know everything about every disease or disorder. I'm lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I had to see another doctor for a second opinion and Dr.Mehraein was amazing!! For the first time in years I felt like I was really being listened to about my concerns. Dr.Mehraein sent me for the appropriate tests, which should have been done by my family doctor years ago. It's a shame she isn't taking new patients, I would line up for days to see her again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. N Mehraein is great with her knowledge and helpfulness. We have visited her many times and everytime we feel that we are in safe hands. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I've found Dr. Mehraein to be a wonderful doctor. I've never felt rushed and she's always been pleasant and caring.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I think Mehraein may be a bit unsure of herself as she is very quick to pawn you off for tests or to aspecialist which may or may not be a good thing. She often suggests she look at something but a few times I have had to prompt her. She is almost always (at least when I am there as a forst patient) late to arrive and as for later in the day I suspect she spends a bit more time than usually allowed with her patients. So I would rate her middle of the road. She has always been pleasant with me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Mehraein has been my doctor for about 7 years, and I have absolutely no complaints about her. Zero. The most important comment about her is how much time she takes with me - I have never once felt rushed. If she were taking new clients (which I'm glad she isn't, as there is no problem getting appointments), I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. She is rude, arrogant and out to extra bill anything she can. What concerns me is nobody seems to know her. For example Delta hospital, Vancouver Children's hospital and many specialists offices have said "WHO?" I've never heard of her. Maybe she is new, but I wouldn't recommend her. I have seen this doctor about 8 times, and for sure 6 out of the 8 times she has been in a bad mood, unwilling to discuss anything, or give her opinion on some medical matters. I certainly would not want to be seriously ill and have her look after me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

She has the personality of a wet dish rag does the minimal possible for your full check up you have to ask to have things done(IE blood work, blood pressure checked)my final upset was last week when she performed a breast exam she basically pounded and grind ed my chest to the point i tried to get off the table and kept say ow very loud. when i asked if it is suppose to be this painful she mumbled something and was even more rough when checking my left side. one week later i am still tender and what is worse no one has called me back to take my complaint. i have called several times but it appears the office manager Dr. Calvin Cheng can't be bothered or concerned to call back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010