Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Beaty

I had rhinoplasty over a month ago and am thrilled with the results! I am a medical professional and I chose Dr Beaty after plenty of research. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. The staff is amazing and Dr Beaty is very warm and professional and clearly the expert in his field. I woke from surgery with no pain and had minimal bruising and swelling that dissipated quicker than I had expected. I get so many compliments on how well the procedure turned out!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Beaty recommended that I have a new procedure for cystic acne. I wish that I could post a picture here because you would stop reading and sprint to his office if you saw the improvements in my skin. I would have never known about the procedure, would have never had it done, and would still be struggling with something that destroyed my feelings of self-worth for almost twenty years. Dr. Beaty went out of his way to remember me telling him several appointments prior that I was so frustrated with this struggle. His efforts to genuinely listen and have the newest and best technology have changed my world! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Several months ago, I began looking at photographs and noticing that my face looked longer and “sloppier.” For some reason, “sloppier” was the word that kept popping into my head- if it even is a word. When I would zoom in and try to determine what exactly was going on, I just hated the new droopy wrinkly look of my face. And then I began really investigating. I pulled up as many younger vs. older pictures on my phone that I could find and I began zooming in more and more. I hated the old lady jowls and loose skin that I was now really seeing. Then I began doing medical research. Over and over again, I kept seeing this very new and very successful treatment called Profound and this incredibly respected doctor in Atlanta who was one of the few in the country who had the certification, the equipment, and the credentials to perform it. I spent a few days thinking about it and then took a deep breath and called for a consultation with Dr. Beaty. Once I arrived at the consultation, I was immediately impressed with the calmness, the beauty, the serenity, and the overall sense of efficiency in the office from all of the staff. The staff was impeccable in their knowledge, professionalism, and kindness. When I walked into his personal office and we sat down, Dr. Beaty allowed me time and room to spill my guts as to what I was frustrated with and what options there might be. He let me show him as many pictures as I had. For a very long time. And then he proceeded to honestly and clearly tell me what he thought. He walked me through the ideas that I had considered and he told me several times “I don't think that you need that done.” And in each instance I was essentially saying what about this major procedure, what about this more expensive option, and each time he said, “ If it were me, I don't think it is necessary” or “If it were my wife, I would tell her that she did not need that.” I have always respected that when someone says that. I feel like at that point, it's very easy to try and manipulate someone who is honestly willing to do just about anything for their well-being. He could have recommended everything! But instead, he ethically and with a kindness I do not think anyone could possibly fake, gave me his sincere attention and began his assessment. He took some pictures, looked at my face closely, asked lots of questions and then begin to give me his recommendation. It never felt like a sales pitch and it never felt as if he were talking over my head or talking to me as if I were beneath him. He gave me as much information about Profound as he had and he explained the benefits of the procedure and the steps in the process all from a personal perspective. What I mean from that is he said phrases like “and based on what your face looked like in the pictures from when you were younger” and “given that you do not need this done yet” and “hold this mirror and let's look at this right cheekbone" and it all made perfect sense because it was about me and not just the brochure lingo. Then, he told me to go home and think about it. And so, I took his words and the information home and I researched it a little bit more... if that were even possible... and I decided at that point that I was going to have the procedure done. Almost as soon as I decided to have the procedure done, I knew that I had made the right decision. The results are amazing. I look great and feel great, but in so many ways, I am just as happy to have discovered the kindness and intellect in a doctor that I have been searching for for quite some time. We all hope to find that perfect doctor for areas that are important to our own health concerns. Dr. Beaty is that doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Recently had a Brow lift, and eye lid surgery performed by Dr. Beaty. Couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Beaty is a very talented artist, and has a terrific bed-side manner too. Always very patient, and answers every question that you may have. I would highly recommend him and his staff if you are considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I have been a client of Dr. Beaty for many years and have had several procedures. He is always professional, knowledgeable, and patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Excellent experience, I would recommend to anyone. He and his staff were profession and very kind throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Cherylyn Woody took me through the entire process; I felt entirely at ease and confident before I made the not-always-so-easy decision to make a wanted change.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Mid-forties man with those irritating love handles and excess mid-section weight. After two rounds of CoolSculpting (and no weight loss or other dietary changes) the extra fat around the mid-section is greatly reduced. A great decision and investment. You choose: One million sit-ups, or two hours with Dr. Beaty's staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Very Professional and well informed. I highly recommend Dr. Beaty for Botox injections.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Very nice, intelligent, and professional! Knows what he is doing and is more than willing to work with you to give you what you want!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Mark M. Beaty's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA