You may also like

Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

I just accidentally came across with this site and decided to check the name of me doctor. I am shocked to see so many negative comments about Dr. Pordan. I can believe that it took you guys to wait for 2-3 hours for Dr.Pordan, but go check other walk-in clinics and you will realize that this one of the fastest lines lol I can also agree that Dr.Pordan may rush you through the consultation, but do the math: if she gave you twice the time, the waiting time would be stretched to 4-6 hours instead and some of the patients wouldn't get to see her at all. No?
She is ALWAYS attentive and pleasant. She gives me all the referrals I need and sometimes extra just to double-check. And to the people complaining about they way she looks and dresses, well... what can I say... First of all, this shouldn't bother you at all, she isn't some kind of freak with tons of make-up, blue hair, piercing, etc. she is pretty classy European-looking woman. But if this bothers you then I think you are just jealous that she looks amazing and has a possibility to buy nice clothes. To me it just shows that she respects herself and knows how to take care of her health. Oh, and my friend is also her patient, she mentioned to me once that she really likes her.
So I really don't know what's up with all these bad comments, go figure...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2015

I simply don't have words for how horrible this doctor is. She treats patients like an assembly line, just waiting to get rid of you as fast as possible. No empathy, completely rude, unprofessional and racist. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. I would rather pay to get quality health care than get crappy service. I don't know how she ever came to be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2902049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Avoid this doctor, was simply there to pass customer as fast as possible, went for a treatment for a wart and burnt me with liquid nitrogene for a way too long period. Now I have a permanent scar on my hand! The wart would have been better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

AVOID Westmount square, complete waste of time, doctors are incompetent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Ce dians médecin elle est la seulement pour le cash Jamais a l'heure elle ne prend pas le temps de vous écoutez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Avoid Westmount Square unless if its for xrays and blood tests. I cannot comment on her knowledge, just that she was not helpful....But then again, neither was anyone else at that clinic. She was just the last physician I saw before I quit that clinic after they gave me some BS logic about my diagnosis. The staff changes from time to time, thank god. I recall trying to see a physician for an emergency at the walk in, receptionist told me that my reason did not appear urgent. I went to the ER at the Montreal General, was there for 8 hours. But that receptionist is now gone. Thankfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Elle n'aime pas les enfants. Aucune empathie. Clairement médecin pour l'argent et les sac à mains Prada. À éviter.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had such a great experience with this doctor. Very efficient, very knowledgable, very kind and understandable! I would go see her back anytime!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Bad experience with this doctor. Didn't take any time to listen (time with Dr. Jordan was les than 4 minutes). Diagnostic went from back muscle pain to cartilage inflammation within 2 seconds. Hopefully I will not have to go back to the clinic, the wait was 3 ours, and I was the second one in. This is partially due to the fact that Dr. Pordan showed up at a random time. Even receptionist didn't know when she would come in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Awful experience with this Dr ! We waited over 2 1/2 with my sick 1 yr old ( fault of the staff)so by the time our turn was up, baby was cranky and fussy. Who wouldn't be? Imagine if you were sick? Anyway she told us to calm or daughter or son (...) didn't even take the time to look at him or read his name. In other words, doesn't care, no compassion. Very Kurt, just wants to get rid of you. She is unprofessional looking, all Guccied up and carries a little designer purse.... I could go on and on... She is not worth my time. Bottom line, avoid consulting her if you can

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2788983].votes_count ]]