You may also like

Rate Dr. Eva Pordan

Dr. Eva Pordan's Ratings

Ce dians médecin elle est la seulement pour le cash Jamais a l'heure elle ne prend pas le temps de vous écoutez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Avoid Westmount Square unless if its for xrays and blood tests. I cannot comment on her knowledge, just that she was not helpful....But then again, neither was anyone else at that clinic. She was just the last physician I saw before I quit that clinic after they gave me some BS logic about my diagnosis. The staff changes from time to time, thank god. I recall trying to see a physician for an emergency at the walk in, receptionist told me that my reason did not appear urgent. I went to the ER at the Montreal General, was there for 8 hours. But that receptionist is now gone. Thankfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Elle n'aime pas les enfants. Aucune empathie. Clairement médecin pour l'argent et les sac à mains Prada. À éviter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had such a great experience with this doctor. Very efficient, very knowledgable, very kind and understandable! I would go see her back anytime!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Bad experience with this doctor. Didn't take any time to listen (time with Dr. Jordan was les than 4 minutes). Diagnostic went from back muscle pain to cartilage inflammation within 2 seconds. Hopefully I will not have to go back to the clinic, the wait was 3 ours, and I was the second one in. This is partially due to the fact that Dr. Pordan showed up at a random time. Even receptionist didn't know when she would come in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Awful experience with this Dr ! We waited over 2 1/2 with my sick 1 yr old ( fault of the staff)so by the time our turn was up, baby was cranky and fussy. Who wouldn't be? Imagine if you were sick? Anyway she told us to calm or daughter or son (...) didn't even take the time to look at him or read his name. In other words, doesn't care, no compassion. Very Kurt, just wants to get rid of you. She is unprofessional looking, all Guccied up and carries a little designer purse.... I could go on and on... She is not worth my time. Bottom line, avoid consulting her if you can

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2788983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

very similar to the case posted on Feb.17, 2015. Went to the clinic to see a doctor because mine was in holidays. Arrived there at 1p.m, got out around 6:30p.m. Dr. Pordan wasn't there for a good 2-3 hours when the clinic kept receiving people. When she came back, she rushed people and took max. 2 minutes with the patients. According to her, simple cold, few weeks after, I keep coughing and my family doctor said it's a bad bronchitis... AVOID

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2784934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Is she really a doctor? Irresponsible, moody, she is a true liability for this clinic!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Worst doctor I've had. She refused to give me my annual blood test, a refferal for a food intolerance test, and calcium for my definiciency. Flat out said no. She spent 2 minutes with me after I waited over an hour for her, because she is NEVER on time. Then she even had the guts to refer me to her private clinic where it costs 700$, No thanks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Awful experience. It seems, that this is not personal - majority is being treated this way. Misdiagnosed by her last year. Simple cold, according to her after all of 2 seconds listening to my lungs, turned out to be serious bronchitis, aggravated with sinusitis, which I would not have to suffer through if she spent at least a minute longer with me.
I am honestly surprised that this so-called Dr. is still allowed to practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724753].votes_count ]]