Ratings for Dr. Andrew Khoo

Best we have in Australia to help our veterans with PTSD

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

great bedside manner knowledgeable beyond d his years

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Been his patient for 11 years resulting from 2 tours in Vietnam suffering PTSD and related conditions. Excellent trick cyclist and wonderful person. HarveyL

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Andrew Khoo was referred to me after my boyfriend intervened my several attempts at suicide. I was deeply depressed and didn't know why. I have suffered depression since the age of 15 and I am only I'm my late 20s. My previous psychiatrist that I saw at the age of 18 seemed to care more about his golf games than of my well being. I started seeing dr Khoo in 2009 and it has been a long, but productive journey. He has given me tools to better cope with life's up and downs And is always genuinely compassionate and wants to help me get better. My life and outlook have improved as have my relationships. I still have a way to go, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and dr Khoo wants you to get there.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Andrew Khoo for over 2 years and he shows genuine concern and interest in improving the well being of his patients. It is a slow and hard process for my specific needs but he is nothing but professional, caring and personable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

My name is Leanne and i was also referred to Dr Andrew Khoo when i was on workcover for road rage that happened to me. Dr khoo was so great to me and has helped me out so much in my life through his devotion and caring about his patients.I would never have become the person i am today without his help. thank you Dr Andrew Khoo

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Great doctor for mental illness, highly recommended, I was very lucky that my GP referred me to him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Andrew Khoo by my female GP who I respect and have strong rapport. She told me that she's very impressed by Dr. Khoo during one of his seminars held in Brisbane. It turned out to be a blessing for me and my family when he started treating me more than a year ago. Not only Dr. Khoo nursed me back to good mental health through medication, he nurtures and motivates me to understand myself better. He is very quick thinking and always come up with good and rational solutions to my doubts. Dr. Khoo is knowledgeable, straight forward, non judgemental and very approachable. Eventhough I have moved interstate, I still continue to have him to monitor my mood and medication through online. I'm very grateful for having this very caring and wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Khoo to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr Andrew Khoo is the ultimate professional. He is incredibly knowledgeable and extremely caring. I felt reassured by his obvious skill and experience. It is apparent that he genuinely cares about his patient's well-being. He consistently demonstrates respect and never misses a symptom or sign of ill health. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010