Ratings for Dr. Waran Gnaneswaran

A spineless WORM and a dickless piece of *&%& and a coward who made me attempt to commit suicide 4 years ago with his negligence and forced antipsychotics needles for 6 years until i tried to kill myself by overdosing with the tranquilizers he was trying to make me take. HE IS A FREAK SHOW he is an official murderer and not a doctor DO NOT TRUST any of these doctors at lakeridge health oshawa they are murderers that appear to concerned families that they are doctors. psychiatric doctors that will put you in a wheelchair in their mental health ward and wait until you are scared and confused and incommunicado with the rest of the world and begin drug you until you are crippled and retarded and homeless so he can keep you under his own negligent malicious treatment

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Pompous+++ Arrogant. Had to check the reviews because this guy is super rude. Not therapeutic at all. I would say he's destructive and nasty. Probably due to his own insecurity, but why is he a mental health professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

This guy is still holding up to his reputation, I see. 5 years ago: I had concerns about anxiety and difficulties with focus and attention. Waran seemed more interested in prescribing GED meds. Hey, this job sounds easy, sign me up! I tossed the prescription in the trash. Present day, thanks to assistance with employee benefits, i got diagnosed with predominantly inattentive ADHD a couple years ago. My quality of life is much better. I know he's not a therapist, but someone of this authority is responsible to ensure patients know what to expect on their first visit. I'll keep checking the media now and then waiting for this hack to get hit hard with a malpractice suit.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Reckless, irresponsible and indifferent. My story would take too long to go into, so I'll just say watch what he prescribes and the dosage. When I ask about side effects and interactions he tells me to go on the internet and find out. Also, absolutely no talk therapy.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

hello, who ever has submitted the one below, about the wife, ... it is true. This so called Dr. he himself looks so scary for patients with mental illness to approach. He looks as tho' he is from some jungle, when me and my husband went, he was not professional at all..may be because he was not educated here and did not have western approach, .. very rude, my husband suffered from bipolar and was very irrational when we went to see this guy, and he was so rude to us, telling us not to waste his time... very very ugly looking guy, rude, blunt, guy. Please keep away from him. He recommended some medication which made my husband so stiff and did not help him. however, we now found an angel..she is a dr. from Scarborough Grace, she is oriental looking pretty, caring, easy to talk lady. Dr. Liu. Bi polar is very easy to treat. Take your wife to her. Please keep away from this guy. Bi polar is very easy to treat. Take your wife to her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This guy ruined my life and destroyed the life of my children by completely misleading my bipolar ex-wife. He is a bigot who allows his personal prejudices to get in the way of his oath. His obsession with the Tamil Tigers and their push for Eelam (as evidenced by stickers on his vehicles) made him say things and give advice to my ex wife beyond the scope of treatment that caused her to go manic and completely irrational. This guy should be investigated, he's ruined too many lives by his bigotry, complete lack of professionalism and incompetence. God help you if he's your caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

My story would take too much space to type so I will say just this. This man is a bully.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My father went to this so-called doctor to inquire about medication for his mental deficits he's suffered with his entire life in addition to the recent physical health problems due to heart complications in recent years. First, he gave my father medication which produced adverse effects; my father discontinued the medication. I told my father to inquire about a different type of medication which is more specific to his condition. At his next visit, he raised the suggestion, and the doctor was incredibly rude towards him and did not even perform an assessment to see if the medication was warranted. My father came home very upset and even more demotivated. He doesn't want to even try seeing any more medical professionals. This man is obviously not interested in providing any psychiatric treatment to his patients. He was unwilling to listen to my Father's inquiries and treated him like a drug-seeking individual. I wonder why he even got into the field to begin with.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I think some people confuse Dr. Waran for a psychologist. He is not there for talk therapy but to help you find the right medications to treat your illness. I have always found him to be calming, kind and eager to help. Of course you have to wait in a waiting room just like with any other doctor and sometimes he is a bit late but that's because he takes his time with you once you're in the appointment. This man has changed my life for the better and I couldn't be happier to be his patient!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

He is non caring & confrontational. Shouldn't be a psychiatrist offers meds without knowing u or you're problems

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014