Ratings for Dr. Iliana E. Sweis

You will not find a more skilled, knowledgeable or compassionate plastic surgeon, like Dr. Sweis. My results from all my procedures are very natural! I will be forever grateful to her for her outstanding care and concern for me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am a HUGE fan of Doc Sweis. I've had several surgeries performed by her, and all of my results are very natural. It is her passion , empathy, and unwavering determination to make a difference in my life-that resonated with me! I have recommended her to my friends and family, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Sweis. She is very skilled and the ultimate perfectionist. There is no reason to get a second opinion. I was referred my by physician for labiaplasty and felt no need to look further. I only will see a physician who is highly recommended. When it comes to surgery, I am a huge proponent of getting a second opinion. I did not feel this was necessary after meeting and consulting with Dr. Sweis. My standards are extremely high and Dr. Sweis fits them and exceeds them. Her staff is also very kind, courteous, efficient, and caring - as well as the staff she works with in the hospital. Sometimes, you get an excellent physician, but the staff is not as excellent as the doctor, but you deal with them, because you like the doctor. This is definitely not the case in Dr. Sweis's office. If I would need any other treatment, I would not hesitate to use Dr. Sweis, nor would I hesitate to recommend her. I have read about others' experience with labiaplasty and I would say they did not have the right surgeon. My experience was basically a walk in the park compared to what I read about other women's experiences. I am positive that I chose the right person to put my trust in. There was never an uncomfortable moment in Dr. Sweis's care, nor with any of her team members. This could be an uncomfortable process and embarrassing. Because of the excellent care I received, it was quite easy and comfortable. I would definitely do it again and definitely choose Dr. Sweis and staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Sweis helped me feel very comfortable with my decision to undergo breast augmentation and did an amazing job with the actual surgery. She made recommendations that were slightly different than what I had in mind in terms of size. I was glad that she discouraged me from going with implants that were large for my shape. She is a very honest and reputable surgeon. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Sweis. She has done a remarkable job at making my body how I wanted it. I will always go back to her for future surgeries. She comes with a certain calm and soothing aura which is always much appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Sweis for about 9 years. I had an upper eye lift and a face lift. I did not have a brow lift as she did not think it was necessary. That's what I love about her. She only does what she thinks is necessary. I have had some fillers also for mouth lines and all looks very normal. Besides being the nicest physician I have ever dealt with, she takes the time to answer questions. Her work is incredible and I am so happy I made the choice to see her 9 years ago. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Iliana Sweis is a very caring and capable surgeon. I underwent a face lift by her and could not be happier. She took the time to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. I look very natural and the improvements in my face and neck are wonderful. Her staff is very professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Sweis.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was referred by a friend of mine and inhale a breast augmentation. My case was challenging because inhale a small chest cavity and minor scoliosis. It is hard to make breasts symmetrical in this case. Well, she did it and they look AMAZING. Very natural! I'm in love with the results. She cares about what looks good and will not compromise her name if someone is looking for something ridiculous,we all know there are people out there that want work done that isn't the best. This is another reason why I love her. Her energy is calming, she is extremely caring and just a wonderful person all around. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Sweis is an excellent surgeon - skillful, caring, and very available. She called after surgery to check on me and gave me her cell phone in the event I needed her. Her work is amazing. I am so fortunate to have met her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Sweis is the ultimate artist in plastic surgery. I was referred to her by my aesthetician who had personal work done (tummy tuck and neck lift) and I needed both. There were no surprises after surgery. Dr. called my home to inquire about my progress and volunteered her personal cell phone for anytime day or night. I couldn't be happier with the results and my only regret is that I waited so long. She has written a book that I found helpful in terms of preparation and recovery. The staff is courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced. Perhaps the greatest compliment came from my female internist(annual visit) who said, "I have never seen finer work"! She further iterated, "Please give me her information so I can make a visit as well as refer other patients!"

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013