Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Riggert

I FOUND DR. RIGGERT TO BE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. SHE WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT VERY QUICKLY WHAT WAS NEEDED TO TREAT THE PAIN IN MY LEG. I FOUND HER TO BE VERY COMPETENT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I called and told Dr. Riggert's office I needed an appointment for manipulation due to my back being out. Instead I go to my appt & it is just to talk. The room she has her appts in is not set up for treatment! I was in complete agony. I wasn't offered anything for the spasming or the pain. I then called her office to try for an earlier appt for manipulation and something for the pain/spasms. She tried to do a few manipulations on a table that wasn't made for it and they were a joke. Did she go to school for this? I felt 50% worse within one day of seeing her. Her office doesn't call for over 24 hours & then they won't give me anything including an earlier appt. Finally went and found another DO, that was so much better. She is NOT board certified either.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010